Every bank is using digital technology to provides various services online to its customers. Standard Chartered bank is one of them offering innovative technology to its services across the globe. Covering this aspect in this article you will learn How to Check Standard Chartered Credit Card Balance | SCB Credit Card Balance Enquiry?
You should keep checking your Credit Card limit or balance on a regular basis so that you will be aware of the amount of credit limit you have used.
This will protect you from going over the credit limit and include an over-limit fee. It will also save you from getting your card declined during any transactions.
Requirements to Check Standard Chartered Bank Credit Card Balance
- You must have access to Mobile or Internet banking to check the card balance Online.
- Your mobile number must be registered with your bank account.
- Mobile number should have a valid SMS pack to send or receive an SMS.
How to Check Standard Chartered Credit Card Balance through an SMS
SCB credit card customers can send an SMS to 919987123123 in the below format from their registered mobile number.
Type LIM and send to 919987123123
After sending the above SMS, within few seconds you will get your Available Credit Card Limit to your registered mobile number.
To know the Payment due date send an SMS in the below format to 919987123123.
Type PDD and send to 919987123123
How to Check Standard Chartered Credit Card Balance by Calling Customer Care
You can call SCB customer care number 1800 345 1000, 1800 345 5000, request them to know your credit card balance.
You may need to verify your personal details like card number, name, DOB, etc, after verifying the details customer care executive will tell you the credit card balance or available credit limit.
How to Check Standard Chartered Credit Card Balance through Net Banking
- Login to the Standard chartered bank Net Banking using your Username and Password.
- Once you login successfully click on the Cards option from the left hand side menu.
- Next, Under Current Balance Select the Card Details option to see current outstanding balance.
- On the next screen you will be able to see available credit limit or balance of your credit card.
How to Check Standard Chartered Credit Card Balance through Mobile Banking
- Downnload and Install Standard Chantered Bank Mobile App to your phone.
- Login using your Username, Password or your fingerprints.
- Once you login successfully click on the Balances option located at the bottom of the home page.
- Select your Credit Card and know the available credit limit.
In this article, you have learned How to Check Standard Chartered Credit Card Balance | SCB Credit Card Balance Enquiry using various ways.
I hope using the above ways you can easily check your available credit card limit or balance. if you have any questions regarding this do not hesitate to ask in the below comment section. I will be happy to answer them.
1800 345 1000, 1800 345 5000
You can call SCB customer care number 1800 345 1000, 1800 345 5000, request them to know your credit card balance Instantly.
It is the maximum limit set by the bank on your credit card. It means if you exceed this limit you have to pay an extra charge.
You can send an SMS as LIM to 919987123123 from your registered mobile number to know your credit card balance.