Standard Chartered is a British multinational banking and financial company offering services across more than 70 countries. It offers various services like loans, fixed deposits, Credit cards, Debit Card, etc.
If you are already using a Standard Chartered Bank Credit card, you must be knowing that every time you shop using an Sc Bank credit card rewards points are awarded.
So, by this, you have accumulated handsome reward points. Now you must know how you can check those points and how you can redeem them.
In this article, you are going to get the answer to the above question. make sure you have the following things ready to check SC Bank reward points.
Requirements to check Standard Chartered Bank Reward points Online
- You should have access to Standard Chartered Bank Internet Banking.
- Mobile Number must be registered with your bank account.
- Credit card should be active.
- SC Bank Mobile Banking Registration must be done to redeem using Mobile Banking.
How to Check and Redeem Standard Chartered Bank Credit Card Reward Points | standard chartered bank credit card points redemption
Follow the steps below to check and redeem Standard Chartered Bank credit card reward points.
- Visit Standard Chartered Bank or SCB Internet Banking Website and log in using your Username and Password.
- Once you log in successfully to your SCB account click on the Rewards option on the left hand side.
- You will be redirected to SCB Rewards points page. on this page you can see your total rewards on the left top. Also there will be different categories from which you can redeem your points like Electronics, travel, Lifestyle ,Vouchers etc.
- Select the vouchers you want or can search directly in the search box. Here we will choose Shoppers Stop voucher to redeem our SCB card points. So select Shoppers Stop vouchers from the available option.
- On the next screen your will see total points are required to get that vouchers. For example – To get a voucher of Rs. 1000 you have to redeem 4000 points. If you have less points than the required you can pay using your credit card as well. Click on Add to Cart button.
- Now click on your cart. you will see the voucher details on the screen. Total Points and available balance will be also shown on this page. click on the Checkout button.
- On the next screen you will see your name, registred email ID and Phone number. Click on the Redeem button.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP and click on the Submit button. OTP will be valid for 100 seconds.
- Once you click on the Submit button your order will be placed and the Shoppers Stop e-Voucher will be sent to your registered email address. you will see order date and number as well.
- You will receive Shoppers Stop e-voucher to your registered email address within 24-48 hours.
By following the above process you can easily redeem your SCB credit card reward points. you can choose other categories as well to redeem your points.
When and where to Use this e-Voucher?
You can use this e-voucher during the ongoing sell so you will get a double discount. You can use this voucher at any Shoppers Stop branch.
You can use this voucher on the Shoppers Stop official website as well to purchase anything.
What is the validity of this e-Vocher?
This e-voucher is valid for 1 year.
How to Check Balance of this e-Voucher?
Send an SMS as mentioned below to 56161.
GCBAL<space>16 digit e-Voucher Number to 56161
For Example – GCBAL 1234567893216547
Can I redeem my Standard Chartered Bank (SCB) Credit Points to Cash?
Yes, you can redeem your points to cash provided that you have the SCB Cashback Credit Card. In a normal card or 360 Reward Points card you can not convert your points to Cash.
Standard chartered platinum credit card reward points value
- Earn 5 reward points for every INR 150 spent at fine-dining outlets and fuel with no monthly cap on the rewards earned.
- 1 Reward Point = 0.55 Paisa
We have learned How you can check and redeem your Standard Chartered Bank Credit card Reward points easily.
You have also learned when to use, how to use the points, what is the value of one point. I hope the information will be useful to you.
If you have any questions related to the information you can ask in the below comment section. I will be happy to answer them.
Step 1: Log in to SC Mobile App using your credentials.
Step 2: Select “Credit Card Rewards” from the menu displayed on the left.
Step 3: Know the total reward points accumulated on your credit card.
Step 4: Follow the instructions further to redeem reward points.
1800 345 1000 , 1800 345 5000
To get the cashback you must have an SCB Cashback Credit card.