Standard Chartered Bank is multinational banking and financial services company providing its services across more than 70 countries. If you are using one of the services i.e Credit card you must be aware of How to Get Standard Chartered Credit Card Statement Online | Download Sc Bank Credit Card Statement?
knowing the process of getting a credit card statement will help you to keep track of your expenses. you can view and download your statement as well.
Requirements to get Standard Chartered Bank Credit Card Statement
- You should have access to SC Bank Net Banking.
- your mobile number must be registered with your bank account.
- SCB Mobile Banking registration must be done before getting statement through SCB Mobile App.
How to get Standard Chartered Bank Credit Card Statement through SMS
SCB customers can get the statement by sending an SMS in the below format from their registered mobile number.
Type STR and send it to 919987123123
After the SMS is sent, you will receive a statement to your email address.
Get Standard Chartered Bank Credit Card Statement PDF Using SCB Mobile India App
- Download and install SC Mobile India App to your phone.
- Register and Login to the app using Username & Password or using your fingerprint.
- Once you login click on the three lines on the top left hand side and select Help & Services option.
- On the next page under Help & Services option click on Card Management and choose Statement Request option.
- On the new screen you will see your credit cards, click on the small arrow button next to your credit card for which you want to get the statement.
- Now, Select your statement start date and end date i.e for duration you wish to get the statement and click on the Next button. on the next screen check the details once again and click on the Confirm button.
- On the next screen you will see a message on the screen saying your request is submitted and being processed. click on the view your requests option to check your request status.
- You will get your Credit card e-statement to your registered email ID within 2 working days.
How to Download/Get Standard Chartered Bank Credit Card Statement through NetBanking
- Visit the SCB Net Banking Official Website and login using your Username and Password.
- Once you login successfully click on the Option Card Services On the home page.
- Next, Click on the Card Information option and choose the statement range you wish to see. The statements are divided into the following sections: Current transactions, Last statement, and Prior statement.
- You can also download your credit card statements as well in the PDF format.
Get Your Standard Chartered Bank Credit Card Statement Offline by Visiting Bank Branch
You can visit your SCB bank home branch and request to get your credit card statement for the desired period.
You may need to write an application mentioning all the details including the statement period duration, financial year, your account number, etc.
Once you submit the request your credit card statement will be sent to you via post to your registered mailing address with the bank.
Get Your Standard Chartered Bank Credit Card Statement by Calling Customer Care
- Call SCB customer care number 6601 4444 / 3940 4444 / 1800 345 1000 / 1800 345 5000.
- Request executives to get your credit card statement.
- The representative will ask personal details like your name, mobile number, DOB, Card Number etc. for verification.
- After completer verification, the bank will provide your credit card statement for the chosen time duration.
In this article, you have learned How to Get Standard Chartered Credit Card Statement Online | Download Sc Bank Credit Card Statement using Mobile Banking, Net Banking & by visiting a bank branch.
I hope the information will be useful in getting an SCB Bank credit card statement.
If there are any queries/doubts related to the above information you can ask in the below comment section. I will try my best to answer them.
Standard Chartered Bank Customer Care Number = 1800 345 5000 / 1800 345 1000
Get an SCB credit card statement using the following ways.
a. Through SCB Internet Banking
b. SCB Mobile Banking
c. By Calling Customer Care
d. By Visiting a bank branch