Axis Bank is a leading private sector bank offering various online and offline services to its customers. If you are a customer of Axis Bank and you need to Change/Update your mobile number in Axis Bank | Register Your Mobile Number in Axis Bank go through this article completely.
By the end of the article, you will learn various methods to update or change your registered mobile number in your bank account.
Updating the latest mobile number in your bank account is very important as all the transaction-related messages will be delivered to it.
Requirements to Change Axis Bank Registered mobile number
- you should have your Debit card with you.
- Insert your new mobile number to your mobile phone.
How to change Your Mobile Number in Axis Bank Via ATM
Follow the below steps and change your registered mobile number to your latest mobile number.
- Visit Axis Bank ATM neareby your location.
- Insert your Axis Bank ATM Debit Card to the Machine.
- Choose your preferred language.
- On the new screen select the Registration option.
- Enter your 4 digit ATM PIN Number.
- Next click on option Mobile Number update on the top left hand side.
- Select your Account Type (Savings or Current).
- A message will display on the screen saying your account has already has registered the this mobile number. mobile number will show on the screen. Click on the Update option.
- On the next screen enter the mobile number which you want to update or change and click on the Confirm option.
- Re-Enter the same mobile number again and click on the Continue button.
- On the screen you will see a message showing your transaction was successful. It will get activated within 24 hours.
How to change or Update Your Mobile Number in Axis Bank by Visiting Bank Branch
Axis Bank customers can also visit the bank branch to change, update or register their mobile number with the account. follow the steps below to proceed.
- Visit your Axis Bank Home Branch along with your address proof and identity proof document.
- Get Cutomer request Form from the bank executives or you can dowload it from the Axis Bank official website
- Fill the form carefully , make sure to fill all the required details , sign it and submit it to the bank officials attaching your identity and address proof.
- After verifying your details the requested mobile number will get updated to your bank account.
- Within 3 to 5 working days your request will be processed. you will get a confirmation messgae on your new mobile number.
In this article, you have learned How to Change/Update mobile number in Axis Bank | Register Your Mobile Number in Axis Bank using ATM and by visiting the bank branch. I hope you will be able to change or register your mobile number easily.
Any doubts or questions related to this information can be asked in the below comment section. I will be happy to answer them.
Axis Bank does not provide the facility to change or update your registered mobile number online yet. you have to visit the bank branch or Axis Bank ATM to change your mobile number.