Axis Bank provides various online and offline services & products to the customers. Out of many products, the loan is one of the important ones. If you have already taken a personal loan from Axis Bank you must be looking for a way to get a loan statement.
In this article, we will discuss the same.
Benefits of Axis Bank Loan Statement
- A loan statement will help you to manage your finance well.
- You can keep an eye on how much EMI has been paid and how much is left out.
- The loan statement will also have the charges for late payment which can keep reminding you to pay the loan on time.
- It is also very useful when you need any loan in the future. It acts as the creditworthiness of a borrower.
Requirements to Get Axis Bank Loan Statement
- You must have access to Internet or Mobile Banking to get the loan statement online.
- Your mobile number must be registered with your bank account and it should be active.
Get Your Axis Bank Loan Statement by Calling Customer Care
You can call Axis Bank customer care number 1860 419 5555 or 1860 500 5555 from your registered mobile number and place a request for your loan statement.
The bank will verify your identity on call and will send your loan statement to your email address or mailing address registered with the bank.
Get Your Axis Bank Loan Statement Through What’s App
Save Axis Bank What’s App number 7036165000 to your contact list. Just type Hi and a list of available services will be available on the screen.
type the relevant number as per your requirement and send. it will show your details on the screen.
Get Axis Bank Loan Statement Online Through Support Link | Axis Bank Loan Repayment Schedule
- Visit the Axis Bank support Link
- On this page enter your registered mobile number, captcha and click on the Enter Details button.
- Enter the OTP received to your mobile. once your details are verified successfully, your request will be placed.
- You will get loan statement at your registered email id within few hours.
Get Axis Bank Loan Statement Through Email
You can send an email to the Axis Bank support team and get your loan statement without any issue.
- Visit the link to send an email to the Axis Bank support team.
- Enter your registered email ID and mobile number , last four digit of your card or Account number, Name on the Account/Card, type your message and click on the Submit button.
- Once your details are verified by the bank, you will get loan statement to your email ID.
Get Your Axis Bank Loan Statement Offline by Visiting Bank Branch
You can visit your Axis Bank home branch and place a request for a loan statement.
You may need to write an application mentioning all the details such as your loan account number, loan type, registered mobile number, etc.
Once you submit the request, your loan statement will be sent to you via post to your registered mailing address with the bank or to your email ID.
How to Check Axis Bank Personal Loan Application Status
Once you have applied for the Axis Bank loan, it is very easy to check your loan status. follow the steps below.
- Visit Axis Bank Loan Status Check link
- Now, enter your Loan Application ID or number, your date of birth, Captcha and click on the Enquiry button.
- Once your details are verified by the system you will see your loan application status on the screen.
In this article, you have learned How to Get a Personal Loan Statement of Axis Bank | Download the Axis Bank Loan Repayment Schedule.
We have also discussed how you can track your personal loan status. I hope the information will be helpful to you.
Visit the link, enter the details and get your Axis Bank loan statement within no time.
Axis Bank customer care number = 1860 – 419 – 5555 or 1860 – 500 – 5555
Yes, Axis Bank will send you an e-Statement if you have registered your email ID with the bank at the time of applying for a personal loan.