Axis Bank is one of the best private sector banks in India Providing its services online and offline across India. It provides various services for its customers. If you are using an Axis bank credit card you must know How to download Axis Bank Credit Card Statement Online?
In this article, you will learn the methods by which you can get your Axis Bank Credit Card statement.
Requirements to get Axis Bank Credit Card Statement
- You must be an account holder of Axis Bank.
- Your email must be registered with the bank to get e-statement.
- You must have access to Axis Bank Net Banking to get the statement online.
How to get Axis Bank Credit Card Statement Online
Axis bank is providing the facility to download the bank statement online. follow the steps below in order to download Axis bank statement online.
- Visit the link for online request for credit card statements.
- Enter the details like Credit Card Number, Card Holder Name, DOB, Card Validity Date, and click on the button Get Statement.
- The Statement will be sent to the registered email ID.
How to get Axis Bank Credit Card Statement through Net Banking
Axis Bank Net Banking registration is required In order to get the credit card statement through Net banking. if you have access to Axis Bank net banking already follow the steps below.
- Visit Axis Bank Net Banking Website portal.
- On the dash board under the credit card section click on View Statement tab.
- Select the date range for which you want to get the statement.
- Click on get Statement button.
- Your credit card statement in PDF format will start downloading.
How to get Axis Bank Credit Card Statement through Mobile Banking
If you have registered for Axis Bank mobile banking you can easily view/download your credit card statement. follow the steps below in order to proceed.
- Login to Axis bank mobile banking application using your user name and password.
- On the dashboard choose the option Credit Card and then select Credit card option.
- Select the date range for which you want to get the statement, click on download statement.
- Your Statement PDF will start downloading to your phone.
How to get Axis Bank Credit Card statement via Phone Banking
Axis bank provides the facility for its customers to know their credit card balance through phone banking. you just have to call the specific number from your registered mobile number.
Call the Axis bank phone banking numbers 1-860-419-5555 / 1-860-500-5555 and request the executive to get your credit card statement.
Axis Bank credit card statement Phone Banking numbers –
1-860-419-5555 / 1-860-500-5555
Verify your personal details to the executives and request to get your credit card statement. After verifying your details they will send your statement to your registered email ID.
Get your Axis Bank Credit Card Statement by Visiting Branch
You can get your credit card statement by visiting the bank branch as well. visit your bank branch along with your bank passbook.
Request the bank staff to get your Credit Card Statement. they will verify your account details. you may need to write an application for this.
After verifying your details by the bank, you will be provided your credit card statement for any duration.
In this article, you have learned How to download Axis Bank Credit Card Statement Online using various methods. I hope this information will help you to get the statement easily.
If you have any questions/doubts related to this information you can ask in the below comment section. I will try my best to answer them.
You can call customer care number – 1-860-419-5555 / 1-860-500-5555.
You can use Axis Bank Internet Banking or Mobile Banking in order to get axis bank credit card statements.
You can subscribe to Axis Bank e-statement and you will get your credit card statement every month.
GREEN <Email Id> and send to 918691000002 & 56161600 from your registered mobile number.