Axis Bank is one of the best private sector banks that offers various services and products to its customers. If you are a customer of Axis Bank and you want to use its debit card for Internation usage this article is for you. today we will discuss How To Activate Axis Bank Debit Card For International Transactions?
Enabling your debit card for international usage will help you to shop any product across the globe.
Requirements to Activate Axis ATM Card for International Transaction
- You must be an account holder of Axis Bank.
- You should have access to Axis Bank net banking or mobile banking.
- Your mobile number must be registered with your bank account.
Enable Axis Bank Debit ATM Card for International Transaction through Mobile Banking
Follow the steps below and activate your Axis bank card for international transactions.
- Download and install Axis Bank mobile app on your phone.
- Register and login to the app using your 6 digits M-PIN.
- Once you login successfully, scroll down a bit and under Services option click on Debit Cards. you can choose your credit card as well.
- On the next screen choose Manage Usage.
- Now, you ATM debit card will be shown on the screen, choose your card and click on the Continue button.
- On the next screen, you will see two option one is Domestic and the second is International. since we need to activate our international transaction, click on that.
- Next, you need to enable your card for international transaction by Switching On the button. you can switch on particular option as well such as ATM withdrawal limit, E-commerce limit etc. you can even set your limit also.
- After setting up, click on the Confirm button to make the changes applicable.
- Enter your M-PIN to validate the changes, and you will see successful message on the screen.
Enable Axis Bank Debit ATM Card international Usage Through Net Banking
- Visit Axis Bank Net Banking portal and log in using your Login ID or Debit Card Number.
- Once you login successfully to your Net banking account, click on Accounts on the top menu and choose My Debit Cards option.
- On the next screen, select your Debit card and select Manage Usage under more services option.
- Choose your card as per your preference and usage. Then, click on the More Services option on the menu.
- Now, select Yes for (Enable your card for international transactions?) and select ON for (E-commerce Usage (Online) & submit. You can also set limits on this page.
- You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number, enter the OTP, and click on the Confirm tab.
- Congrats!! you have successfully activated your Axis Bank Debit card for international transactions.
In this article, We have learned How To Activate Axis Bank Debit Card For International Transactions? I hope the information will be useful to you.
In case there are any questions or queries, you can ask in the below comment section. I will try to answer them.
Axis Bank customer care number = 1860 419 5555
If you have this issue with your Debit ATM card, It means your card is only for domestic use by default. you need to call customer care to replace the existing card with the global transaction card or you need to apply for the international Debit card online.
For this, you need to either visit your bank branch or call Axis bank customer care number 1860 419 5555 and request to enable your international transaction on the card.
No, there’s no charge for activating the Axis bank debit cards for international transactions. It is absolutely free of cost.
Yes, of course, if you have an Axis bank international debit card, you can use it easily for any international transactions without any issue.