ICICI Bank is one of the best private sector banks in India providing various services across the country. If you have an account in ICICI Bank and you have changed your mobile number recently, you must update it to the bank portal In this article you will learn how to Change/Update your Registered Mobile Number & Email ID in ICICI Bank Online?
Updating the recent mobile number is very important as every transaction message will deliver to your registered mobile number.
We will discuss here the various methods by which you can easily change your mobile number or email ID of your bank account.
Requirements to Change your ICICI Bank Mobile Number
- Keep your Credit/Debit Card ready while visiting ATM.
- Insert the Mobile Number you want to change into the mobile.
ICICI Bank mobile number change | ICICI Bank mobile number update | change mobile number in ICICI Via ATM
Follow the below procedure to change your ICICI Bank account registered mobile.
- Visit your nearest ICICI ATM centre along with your Debit ATM card.
- Insert Your Card in to the ATM slot and select your preffered language.
- On the next screen enter your 4 digit ATM card PIN and select the More Options from the next screen.
- Now click on the option Register your Mobile.
- Next, Enter the new Mobile Number you want to update/change or register and select the Yes button.
- Enter your new mobile number again and press yes button.
- A message will display on the screen saying your request for mobile number updation has been accepted and will be proceed within 2 working days.
- Within 2 working days your new mobile number will be updated and you will get an SMS as well confirming the same.
Update/Change your Registered mobile number and Email ID by calling ICICI Bank Customer Care
You can call ICICI Bank customer care number 1860 120 7777|1800 103 8181 and make a request to update your email id and contact numbers.
Customers outside India can Call = 91-40-3099 8025 (chargeable)
Call the above number, verify your details to the customer care executives like your name, currently registered mobile number, DOB, etc.
Once your details are verified by the executives your new mobile number will be updated.
Update/Change your Registered mobile number and Email ID by through Post
You can change your mobile number and email ID through the post as well. follow the steps below.
- Download the Application to update contact number/email address/mobile number form onine from the website
- Fill the details carefully , sign it and mail the Application form to ICICI Bank registered address as mentioned below.
ICICI Bank Limited,
5th Floor, A-Wing, Autumn Estates
Chandivali Farm Road, Chandivali
Land Mark:Next to Chandivali Studio, Opp MHADA
- Within 10 to 15 working days your mobile number or email ID will get updated.
- If you are an NRI who is in India, you can visit any ICICI Bank branch in India and submit the request letter.
Update/Change your Registered mobile number and Email ID by Visiting Bank Branch
- Visit your ICICI Bank home branch. make sure to carry your Identity proof along with you.
- Get the,update contact number/email address/mobile number form.
- Fillin the form carefully, sign it, attach the Identity proof and submit it to the bank officials.
- After verifying your details bank will change or update your latest mobile number and email ID to your bank account with in 7 to 10 working days.
In this article, you have learned to Change/Update your Registered Mobile Number & Email ID in ICICI Bank Online and offline using various methods. I hope now you will be able to change your mobile number easily.
Any queries/doubts, related to this information can be asked in the below comment section. I will be happy to answer them.
ICICI Bank Personal Banking Customer Care Number – 1860 120 7777
ICICI Bank Wealth / Private Banking Customer Care Number – 1800 103 8181
ICICI Bank Corporate / Business/ Retail Institutional Banking – 1860 120 6699