Yes Bank is a well-known private sector bank that offers a wide range of services and products to its customers. In case you have relocated to a new city, you must transfer your Bank account over there. In this article, we will discuss How to Transfer Yes Bank Account to Another Branch Online?
Changing your bank branch to a new place will help you to make banking more convenient as if you have any issue related to your account, you can easily visit your bank branch.
Before moving to the steps of transferring the bank branch you must be ready with the below documents.
Requirements to transfer Bank Account to Another Branch
- New address proof (Aadhaar card, Voter ID etc) which is valid. keep your identity proof (PAN or Aadhaar Card) ready as well. do self attested on the photocopies.
- New branch name and branch Code.
- If you have Cheque Book keep it with yourself.
Can we Transfer Yes Bank Account to another branch Online?
Well!! You might be thinking that in this digital world where every service is moving online or being automated, there must be a way to transfer Yes bank account Online.
But, there is no way we can transfer Yes Bank Account to another Branch Online, this is because of Banking terms and conditions. you must have to visit the bank branch.
In the future, Yes Bank might launch the facility to transfer your bank account online to another branch. we will update you once this service is available online.
How to Transfer Yes Bank Account from One Branch to another Branch
You can not transfer your bank account online in Yes Bank. Follow the steps below to proceed offline.
- Write an application letter mentioning your account number, name mobile number, branch code where you want to transfer your account.
- Next, Visit your home bank branch or the branch where you want to transfer your bank account ,submit the Applicattion to the bank officials, make sure to attach proof of address and identity with the form and application.
- Carry Yes Bank Cheque book with you while visiting the bank as well. you have to surrender it.
- Banks will verify the details and will transfer your bank account with in 7 to 15 working days.
- After 7 days visit the new branch with your identity proof just to confirm if your account has been transferred successfully with correct details. you too can check online using Yes Bank Net banking to confirm the details like IFSC code, branch name etc.
Important Points to Know About Yes Bank Account Transfer
- Your account number will not change. It will remain the same.
- You can continue to use your existing debit card. however cheque book you have to surrender at your home bank branch.
- Make sure you get a new passbook from the new bank branch with the updated address. you need to submit address proof as well.
In this article, we have discussed How to Transfer Yes Bank Account to Another Branch Online following the above steps. I hope this information has cleared your doubts regarding the Yes bank account transfer.
If there are any questions/doubts related to this information you can ask in the below comment section. I will be happy to answer them.
It will take around 7 to 15 working days to transfer your bank account to another branch.
a. Write an application letter to the branch manager mentioning details like account number old & new branch name, Branch IFSC code, etc., and sign it.
b. Visit your home bank branch or the branch where you want to transfer your bank account and submit the form to the bank officials.
c. After verifying the provided details by the bank your account will get transferred in 7 to 15 working days.
As of now online facility is not available in the Yes Bank for account transfer. you have to visit the bank for this.