Yes Bank, one of the leading private sector banks that offers various services online and offline. In this article, we will discuss one of the important offline services How to Change/Update Yes Bank Account Address Online | Yes Bank Credit Card Address Update?
In case, you moved to a new place then you must change or update your latest address with the bank to have better communication.
It also helps to provide proof of address if it is updated in the Bank statement or passbook. Moreover, Bank will send a Debit/Credit card, Cheque book to the registered address only.
Requirements to Change Yes Bank Account Address
- Proof of Identity (PAN Card, Aadhaar Card etc.)
- Proof of Address (Aadhaar Card, Voter ID, Passport etc.)
- Make sure you keep self-attested scanned copies of Valid address proof and Identity proof documents with you such as a Valid Passport, Aadhaar, Valid Permanent Driving license, Voter’s Identity Card.
How to Change Your Yes Bank Account Address
Unfortunately, you can not change or update your address online in yes bank. you need to visit the branch to update the address. follow the below steps to proceed.
- Visit the nearest Yes Bank branch along with a photocopy of the address proof and identity proof document. keep original as well along with you for verification.
- Ask bank officials about the address update form. fill in carefully. sign on the form and address proof document. Alternatively you can download address update form online from the link.
- After filling the form, attach self-attested address proof and identity proof document, and submit it to the bank officials.
- After you submit the request to change the address, the bank official will verify your details. only after successful verification, your address will change in your account.
NOTE: You may need to write an application to the branch manager requesting to change the desired address. make sure to attach the proof of address with the application before submitting it.
Now that your address has been updated to your bank account how you will come to know? read the article below to get your answer.
How to Check Updated Address in Yes Bank Account?
- If you have access to Yes Bank Net Banking you can log in using your user ID/ customer ID. Once you log in, click on profile details, and under profile details, you can check your address if it is updated or not.
- You can visit your bank branch and ask the bank officials about address change or update. They will let you know about this.
This post is about How to Change/Update Yes Bank Account Address | Yes Bank Credit Card Address Update. I hope the information will be useful in updating or changing yes bank address.
If you still have any doubt/questions related to the above information, ask in the below comment section. I will be happy to answer them.
Your address will be updated within 2 to 4 working days after receiving your request and documentation verification.
Yes bank customer care number = 1800 1200
Yes bank Credit Card customer care number = 1800 103 1212
You can update all the details by downloading the form from the yes bank website. You can change all these details in one go.
As of now, there is no facility to change the address online. you need to visit the branch to change the address.