Yes Bank is one of the leading Indian Private sector banks that offers a wide range of products for corporate and retail customers through retail banking and asset management services. If you are a customer of yes bank and you want to change or update your registered mobile number due to any reason this article will be helpful. Today in this post we will discuss How to Change or Update Your Yes Bank Account Mobile Number Online?
Updating the latest mobile number with the bank is very important as all the transaction-related messages will be delivered to it.
Moreover, when you do any transaction using Yes Bank internet banking you must verify the details through OTP which is sent to the registered mobile number.
Requirements to register/change mobile number in Yes Bank
- New Mobile Number should be active and ready to receive or send an SMS.
- If you have a previous mobile number keep it with you. make sure the old number receives or sends an SMS.
How to Change Yes Bank Mobile Number Via ATM
Follow the steps below in order to proceed:
- Visit the nearest Yes Bank ATM.
- Insert your ATM Debit Card, and Enter the ATM PIN.
- Now choose the registration option from the Menu and select Mobile Number Registration.
- Next, select Change Mobile Number Option.
- Enter your new mobile number and click on the confirm button.
- Re-confirm your mobile number once again by entering.
- You will get one reference number on the screen, note down this reference number. An OTP will be sent to your previous/old mobile number as well.
- From the new Mobile, number Type ACTIVATE>space> OTP<Space>Reference Number and Send it to 567676 within 4 hours of receiving the SMS.
- Your new mobile number will be updated successfully.
How to Change Mobile Number in Yes Bank When Your Old Mobile Number is Lost
When your mobile number is lost, you can not register or change a new number in Yes Bank Via ATM as it requires your Old Number. if this happens follow the steps below.
- Visit your Yes Bank home Branch along with your Identity and Address proof (e.g. – Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Voter ID, Passport, etc.).
- Get the Mobile Number Update/Account details update form. you can even ask for the KYC Details Change form from the bank executive.
- Fill in the form carefully such as your customer ID, Account Number, existing mobile number and new mobile number, a reason to change mobile number, address details, etc. sign it, attach ID proof, and submit it to the bank executive.
- Next, the Bank executive will verify your details and if all the details are correct he or she will write one reference number on the form and will let you know where to go next.
- In the next window, the bank executive will open the reference number and will ask you to show the original copy of your PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, etc. if all the details are valid he or she will update your latest mobile number to your Bank account.
- You will receive an update regarding this on your new mobile number or email ID or you can visit the bank branch to get an update about your request.
NOTE: you can also write an Application to change your Yes Bank mobile number mentioning all the relevant details like account number, old and new mobile number, etc.
In this post, you have learned How to Change or Update Your Yes Bank Account Mobile Number Online. I hope this information will be helpful in changing or updating the new mobile number easily.
In case you have any queries/doubts related to the above information, you can directly ask in the below comment section. I will try my best to answer all your questions as soon as possible.
Your number will get updated or registered to your bank account within 24 hours if it is done via a bank branch.
Yes Bank customer care number – 1800 1200.