If you are a customer of the Yes Bank and you use its Debit/credit card then you must be getting an e-statement every month to your registered email ID. That statement will be password protected. In this post, you will learn How to Open Yes Bank Credit/Debit Card Statement PDF Password Online?
The credit or Debit card statement contains important information about your transactions done for a particular interval of time.
Bank provides extra security to your file by protecting it with a Password. It is because unauthorized people should not have access to your credit/Debit card statement and transaction details.
How to Get Yes Bank Debit/Credit Card Statement in PDF format to your Email
In order to receive an E-statement from the Yes Bank, you need to register your email ID with the bank.
Once you register your email ID and subscribe for a Credit/Debit Card e-statement you will get the statement every month on your email ID.
Also, You can get an e-statement using net banking for a particular interval.
So Now, You received your Yes Bank Credit/Debit Card e-Statement to your email ID. The next process is to open the Password-protected PDF file.
How to Open Yes Bank Debit/Credit Card e-Statement PDF Password Online
You can follow the below process to open a password-protected PDF file.
- Log in to your email account registered with Yes Bank like Gmail, yahoo etc.
- Open the Email received from the bank which contains the your e-statement. Download the PDF attached to the email and click to Open it.
- A message will pop up on the screen saying this file is protected. Enter Password.
- The password is a combination of your Customer ID + your Date of Birth. For Example If your Customer ID is 123456789 and your Date of Birth is 11/12/1995 (DD-MM-YYYY) then the password will be 12345678911121995
- After entering the password i.e. combination of your Customer ID + your Date of Birth, click on the Open button. your Password-protected PDF file will open.
In this article, you have learned How to Open Yes Bank Credit/Debit card Statement PDF Password Online. I hope this information will be useful to you.
If you have any doubt related to the above information please ask in the below comment section. I will be happy to answer them.
The password is a combination of your Customer ID + your Date of Birth. For Example, If your Customer ID is 123456789 and your Date of Birth is 11/12/1995(DD-MM-YYYY) then the password will be 12345678911121995
Yes, Bank Customer Care Number is = 1800 1200