Yes Bank is one of the major private sector banks that offer various products & services. A credit card is one of the products. If you are using Yes Bank Credit Card you must know How to Get Yes Bank Credit Card Statement Online | Yes Bank Credit Card Bill Statement?
Checking Credit card statement on a regular basis is a good habit as it helps you to maintain the financial health of card.
We will discuss the methods by which you can get your Yes Bank credit card statement easily. Let’s begin…
Requirements to get Yes Bank Credit Card Statement
- You should have access to Yes Bank Net Banking.
- your mobile number must be registered with your bank account.
- Yes Bank Mobile Banking registration must be done before getting statement through Yes Bank Mobile App.
How to Download Yes Bank Credit Card Statement Online through Net Banking
- Visit Yes Bank official website and click on the Login button on the top right hand side.
- Now Choose the option Credit Cards and click on Get Started link.
- On the next page read the Security tips and click on the Continue button.
- Now login using your Net Banking ID and Password.
- Once you log in successfully, Click on Credit Card Button from Top menu.
- Click on statements option Select the card number for which statement is required.
- Select the month you wish to get the statement for and Click on the Submit button.
- The Statement (HTML) sheet will open and the summary sheet displays all relevant Credit Card details
- Click on the Statement Details tab to view your transaction details
- Now, Click on Show All to view all individual transactions.
- You can select domestic/international to filter transactions according to categories.
Get Your Yes Bank Credit Card Statement by Calling Customer Care
- Call Yes Bank customer care number 1800 103 1212 (Toll Free for Mobile & Landlines in India) and +91 22 4935 0000 (When Calling from Outside India).
- Request executives to get your credit card statement.
- The representative will ask personal details like your name, mobile number, DOB, Card Number etc. for verification.
- After completer verification, the bank will send your credit card statement for the chosen time duration to your registered email address.
Get Your Yes Bank Credit Card Statement Offline by Visiting Bank Branch
You can visit your Yes bank home branch and request to get your credit card statement for the desired period.
You may need to write an application mentioning all the details including the statement period duration, financial year, your account number, etc.
Once you submit the request your credit card statement will be sent to you via post to your registered mailing address with the bank.
Get Your Yes Bank Credit Card E- Statement
You can subscribe to yes bank e-statement by Registering your email ID with the bank to get your card statement every month. this will also save paper and it will be eco-friendly.
Once you are subscribed to e-statement, you will get your card statement every month to your registered email ID.
In this article, you have learned How to Get Yes Bank Credit Card Statement Online | Yes Bank Credit Card Bill Statement by Net Banking & by visiting a bank branch.
I hope the information will be useful in getting a Yes Bank credit card statement.
If there are any queries/doubts related to the above information you can ask in the below comment section. I will try my best to answer them.
a. Call Yes Bank customer care number 1800 103 1212 (Toll-Free for Mobile & Landlines in India) and +91 22 4935 0000 (When Calling from Outside India).
b. Request executives to get your credit card statement.
c. The representative will ask for personal details like your name, mobile number, DOB, Card Number, etc. for verification.
d. After completer verification, the bank will send your credit card statement for the chosen time duration to your registered email address.
No, the bank does not charge anything for this service. It is absolutely free of cost.