Bank of Maharashtra is a public sector bank that offers various banking and financial services. It has more than 2000 branches across India. It provides the facility to download your bank account statement whenever you want. In this article, you will learn How to Download the Bank of Maharashtra (BOM) Account Statement?
Checking your bank statement regularly is very important as it contains important details like your transaction details, amount, rewards points (if any), etc. More details you can find below.
Benefit of Bank of Maharashtra (BOM) Account Statement
- Keeping a check on your Bank Account statement on a regular basis will help you to manage your spending in a more efficient way.
- You can check the rewards points accumulated on your Debit card (if any).
- Bank of Maharashtra account statement is free. you do not have to pay anything to avail it.
Requirements to get BOM Account Statement
- You must have access to Bank of Maharashtra Net Banking or Mobile Banking to get the statment online.
- Your email ID must be registered with the bank to get BOM e-Statement.
How to Get Bank of Maharashtra (BOM) Account Statement PDF Online
- Download and install MahaSecure App on your phone.
- Launch the App and click on the Log in button.
- Now, enter your Internet Banking User ID and click on the Submit button.
- Now enter your 4 digits MahaSecure PIN and click on the Submit button.
- Your Bank of Maharashtra home page will open, click on the Internet Banking option.
- Your BOM Net banking will open. enter your User ID, Password, Captcha and click on the Login button.
- Now you will be logged into your BOM Net Banking Account. on the home page click on the option My Accounts.
- On the next screen click on the Account Statement option ,select your account from the drop-down, choose the date range for which you wish to get the statement and click on the button download and select Download PDF and your statement will start downloading.
- After that click on the downloaded statement to open and view your transaction details.
Get Your Bank of Maharashtra (BOM) Account E-Statement
You can subscribe to BOM e-statement by Registering your email ID with the bank to get your account statement every month. this will also save paper and it will be eco-friendly.
Once you are subscribed to the e-statement, you will get your bank account statement every month or the frequency you have selected to your registered email ID.
Get Your BOM Account Statement Offline by Visiting Bank Branch
You can visit your Bank of Maharashtra home branch and request to get your account statement for the desired period.
You may need to write an application mentioning all the details including the statement period duration, financial year, your account number, etc.
Once you submit the request, your bank statement will be sent to you via post to your registered mailing address with the bank.
In this article, we have learned How to Download the Bank of Maharashtra (BOM) Account Statement? I hope this will help you to get your BOM statement easily.
If there are any questions/queries related to the above article, you can ask in the below comment section. I will try my best to answer all of them.
Visit the link, enter the details like your account number, date of birth, address, mobile number, etc and click on the Submit button.
BOM customer care number = 1800 – 233 – 4526
Your BOM Bank statement PDF password will be 11 digit CIF or Customer id Number.
you can call BOM customer care number 1800 233 4526 / 1800 102 2636 or you can send an email as well to email@example.com to get your customer ID.