Bank of Maharashtra (BOM) is a public sector bank offering various services and products to its customers like loans, debit and Credit Card, etc. In case you have recently got your BOM credit card, you must know the procedure How to activate bank of Maharashtra credit card | Bank of Maharashtra credit card pin generation.
The BOM credit card will be delivered to you without a physical PIN and it will be in Inactive status for security reasons and to avoid any misuse of the card.
You need to set a PIN to use your BOM credit card. once you set or generate your credit card PIN, it will be activated.
Requirements to Generate Bank of Maharashtra Credit Card PIN
- You should have a BOM Credit Card with you.
- Your Mobile number & email ID must be registered with your credit card account.
- You must have your BOM customer ID with you.
How to Generate Bank of Maharashtra (BOM) Credit Card PIN Online Using Web Portal
- Visit Bank of Maharashtra customer self care web portal
- Once the page opens click on the option New User Registration.
- On the next page enter your Customer ID, Captcha and click on the Continue button.
- Next, Select your card number.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number. enter the OTP to validate the details.
- Now, Create your New Password, Confirm the Password and click on the Submit button.
- You have succssfully registered your credit card to the Portal.
- Now Login to the portal again using your Customer ID and newly created Passcode by the above method.
- On the next page choose the option Requests from the Menu.
- Next, click on the option Activate Card.
- Now to generate credit card PIN click on Green PIN option.
- On the next screen Enter the details like your Name, Mobile number, email ID, reason and proceed.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number. enter the OTP and click on the Submit button.
- Now, you wil get the option to create PIN. Enter the PIN of 4 digits of your choice, confirm the PIN and click on the Submit button.
- Congrats!! you have successfully activated your BOM credit card and it is ready for the use.
Few services will be inactive by default even you activate your BOM credit card like E-Commerce, International transactions, and Contactless payment. you need to activate it manually. follow the steps below to proceed.
How to Activate Bank of Maharashtra Credit Card for Online Transaction
- Download and Install Maha Mobile App on your phone.
- Register and login using 4 digit MPIN.
- Once you login successfully tap the option Card Services and click on Manage Channel Usage.
- On the next screen select your Account, Card number and Click on the Submit button.
- Next, check the box E-Commerce, Contactless Card, POS under both Domstic and International Channel. click on the Submit button.
- On the next screen click on the Confirm button.
In this article, we have discussed How to activate bank of Maharashtra credit card | Bank of Maharashtra credit card pin generation.
I hope these methods should answer your questions on how to generate BOM credit card PIN easily and fast.
Any questions related to the information, you can ask in the below comment section. I will be happy to answer them.
BOM customer care number – 1800 233 4526 or 1800 102 2636.
a. Visit the BOI credit Card activation portal
b. Click on the New User Registration link
c. Enter the required details
d. Click on the continue button
e. Enter the OTP received to your registered mobile number
f. Enter the Passcode
i. Click on the Submit button.