Bank of Maharashtra (BOM) is a major public sector bank in India serving over 15 million customers with a vast network of more than 1800 Plus branches across the country.it provides various online services like Net Banking, Mobile Banking, Fund transfer, etc. In this article, we will know one of its services How to get Bank of Maharashtra Mini Statement?
You will learn the various methods using which one can get BOM mini statement easily. Check the requirements you have to fulfill before getting a mini statement.
Requirements to get BOM Mini Statement
- Your mobile number must be registered with your bank account.
- Keep your Net Banking User name and Password ready.
- you have to register for SMS Banking with the bank in order to get the statement through SMS.
Bank of Maharashtra mini statement Number
you can also call customer care and know your last 5 transaction details.
Bank of Maharashtra mini statement Customer Care toll-free number –
1800 233 4526 / 020-27008600 / 1800 102 2636
Call the above number, follow the steps over IVRS Call. select the option which says to know your last transaction details press 5 or any number. Once your details are verified you will get to know your last transaction details.
Get Bank of Maharashtra mini statement by sending SMS
Bank of Maharashtra customers can get their bank account mini statement through SMS. type and send an SMS in the below format from your registered mobile number.
LATRAN<space>account number<space>MPIN to 9223181818.
e.g. if the A/c Number is 12345678909876 and MPIN is 1234 then type
LATRAN 12345678909876 1234
After sending the SMS, within few seconds you will receive the BOM mini statement via SMS on your registered mobile number. It will have your last 3 transaction details.
Get BOM Mini Statement via ATM
In order to get Mini Statement Via ATM Machine, follow the steps below.
- Visit nearest ATM Center.
- Insert your ATM Debit Card in the slot and choose your preferred language.
- Enter your 4 digits ATM PIN and select Banking option on the screen.
- Now Select Mini Statement and type of Account (Current or Savings).
- You will get a print out from the machine which is your bank account mini statement.
How to get Bank of Maharashtra Mini Statement Online using Mobile Banking App
Follow the steps below in order to check your mini statement through mobile banking.
- Download BOM Maha Mobile Mobile banking app to your phone.
- Click on the new Registration button and accept terms and conditions.
- Register with your Customer ID (find it in your bank passbook). to complete the registration process either log in with BOM Net Banking Username and password or verify details using 16 digit ATM card number and PIN.
- After successful registration Set, MPIN (login Password) and MTPIN (transaction password) and log in again using MPIN.
- After successful login click on the My Account option and you will able to see your recent transactions on the screen.
How to get Bank of Maharashtra Mini Statement Online using Net Banking
If you have access to BOM Net Banking you can easily check your Mini statement online. Just log in using your User ID/Customer ID and Password.
After the successful login click on my account option and you can check your last transactions done on your bank account.
You can also get an account statement for a particular time period using Bank of Maharashtra Net Banking.
In this article, you have learned How to get a Bank of Maharashtra Mini Statement using various methods. I hope the information will be helpful to you.
If there are any queries/doubts related to the above information, you can ask in the below comment section. I will try my best to answer them.
You will get last 3 transactions done in your bank account in a mini statement.
you can check your BOM mini statement in various ways. Send an SMS, LATRAN<space>account number<space>MPIN to 9223181818.
you can log in to the Bank of Maharashtra Net-banking Website using your Customer ID and Password. On the net banking portal, go to Account Details and click on Mini Statement.
Also, you can use the BOM Maha Mobile App, to view your account balance, mini statement, account statement, etc.
Customer Can also know their last transaction details by calling the Customer Care number 1800 233 4526 / 020-27008600 / 1800 102 2636.
You can also visit the nearest ATM center to get your Bank of Maharashtra mini statement.
If you do not have an internet connection, still you can get your bank account mini statement. follow the below methods.
Send an SMS, LATRAN<space>account number<space>MPIN to 9223181818. You will receive an SMS within few seconds containing the details of your last 3 transactions.
BOM mini statement SMS Number – 9223 181818
Bank of Maharashtra mini statement customer care toll-free number – 1800 233 4526 / 020-27008600 / 1800 102 2636
Send an SMS, LATRAN<space>account number<space>MPIN to 9223181818 from your registered mobile number with the bank. You will receive an SMS within few seconds containing the details of your last 3 transactions to your mobile number.
Also, BOM mini statement is accessible BOM Maha Mobile app.
yes, registering your mobile number is mandatory with your bank account in order to receive the BOM Mini statement and various other services.