Bank of Maharashtra (BOM) is a major public sector bank in India serving over 15 million customers with a vast network of more than 1800 Plus branches across the country.it provides various services online like Internet banking, Mobile banking, Fund transfer, etc. In the world of digitization, you should also move to Online Banking to get all the services provides by the bank. In order to do so go through this article and learn about the Bank of Maharashtra Net Banking Registration and Login process.
Bank of Maharashtra Its headquarter is located in Pune. It started its operation in Pune from 8th February 1936.
In this, We are going to learn the Bank of Maharashtra net banking key features, Registration and Login procedure, How to reset the password, and other important topics. let’s begin with features and benefits…
Bank of Maharashtra Net Banking Features
Though there are many features of this prestigious bank, we will cover the major ones which you can find them below.
- Customers can check their balance anytime using net banking.
- Mini Statement, Account Statement is also available online. you can view ,download and print them as well.
- Request for a new Cheque Book ,Stop payment of cheque request, and Cheque Status enquiry can be done online using BOM net banking.
- Opening of deposit account like Fixed deposit, Recurring deposit etc. is possible using internet banking.
- Facility to transfer funds with in Bank of Maharashtra account and to a third party bank account is provided through NEFT/RTGS/IMPS service.
- Customers can pay Utility bill payments such as electricity bill, water bill etc. using net banking.
- Paying of tax is also available online.
- Customers can also request to issue a demand draft online.
Well!! Now we know the awesome features of the Bank of Maharashtra. let’s check out the requirements to Register for BOM net banking.
Requirements for the Registration of BOM Net Banking
- One should have an account in the Bank of Maharashtra.
- You must register your mobile number with the bank to communicate through SMS.
- Mobile number should have a balance in order to send or receive an SMS.
- Keep your Bank Passbook with yourself as you need to fill CIF Number in the net banking application form.
Bank of Maharashtra Net Banking Registration Process
BOM does not provide the facility to register online for net banking. however, you can easily register for it offline. follow the steps below to proceed.
- Download the net banking application form from the official website or collect it from any of the bank branches.
- Fill all your personal details ,Sign it and submit it to the bank branch. you may opt for Phone banking and mobile banking in the same application form.
- Once the bank process your application successfully you will receive a User ID, Login Password, and transaction password on your registered email address.
- you will get a user ID and Password to your email in a PDF format which will be password protected.to open this PDF you will get OTP on your registered mobile number from the bank.
- In case if you did not get the email and OTP, to your registered email address and mobile, call the bank toll-free number 1800 233 4526/1800 102 2636 to activate your user ID as it is mandatory to log in to net banking.
- Once your user ID is activated by the bank you can use User ID and password to login to BOM net banking.
Congrats!! your registration has been successfully finished. Now check out how you can log in for the first time to BOM net banking.
Bank of Maharashtra Net Banking Login Steps
Once your registration is successful, it’s fairly simple to log in to Bank of Maharashtra Net Banking. follow the process below to proceed.
- Visit Bank of Maharashtra Net Banking official website.
- Now Click on the Retail button. if you are corporate user you can click on Corporate.
- A new window will open where you have to enter a user ID, Password, Captcha and click on the Login button. user ID you received to your email address in PDF form and Password you received as OTP to your registered mobile number.
- Now you will receive an OTP to your registered mobile number. enter that OTP and click on Submit button.
- On the next page enter the Current Login & Transaction Password which you received on your email address in the PDF file, enter the new Login & transaction password, Confirm New Login & transaction password and click on the Change Passwords button.
- Now go to Play store app ,download and install MahaSecure App to your mobile phone.
- Launch this app and click on the button Click here to LogIn and enter your Internet banking (IB) User ID. User ID will the same as what you received in your email in a PDF file. Click on Submit button.
- Once you click on Submit button you will get an OTP to your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP in the box Enter Activation Code and click on Submit button.
- On the next screen enter New PIN, Re-enter New PIN, Select your Secret Questions & enter Answer ,Re-enter Secret Answer and click on Submit button.
- Now click on the option Internet Banking. As soon as you click on internet banking it will redirect you to Bank of Maharashtra Login Page.
- Enter your user ID, the latest Password, Captcha, and click on the Login button.
- Congrats!! you have successfully logged into your BOM internet banking account.
Forgot Bank of Maharashtra Net Banking Login Password? How to Reset it?
In case if you forgot your BOM net banking password, follow the steps below and reset your Login password within 2 minutes. Also, get your Bank of Maharashtra (BOM) User ID by following the below steps.
- Visit Bank of Maharashtra Net Banking official website and click on the Retail option.
- On the new window click on the link Forgot Password.
- Now enter your User ID, type of User, Registered mobile number, Mode of delivery (Post or email), Captcha, select the passwords that need to be generated ( Login Password, transaction password, SMS Banking PIN) and click on Submit button.
- An OTP will be sent to your Registered mobile number. Enter the OTP and click on Submit button.
- Once you click on submit button you will see a message on the next screen saying Requested Password(s) generate successfully and will be sent to you by E-mail.
- Now go to your email, look for mahaalert email. the email will be in PDF form with password protection. as soon as you download this PDF file ,OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number. use this OTP as a Password to open the PDF file. click on Ok button.
- Once the PDF is opened you will able to see your password and other details like your User ID. Now enter this password and Login to BOM net banking.
NOTE: using the above method you can Reset your Login Password, Transaction password, and SMS Banking MPIN. you can also get your User ID by following this process.
You have learned Bank of Maharashtra Net Banking Registration and Login Procedure. Make sure you follow the same process while doing registration and login. I hope your queries regarding BOM internet banking are cleared.
If you have any questions/doubts regarding this you can ask in the below comment section. I will try my best to answer them.
Bank of Maharashtra Customer Care toll-free number – 1800 233 4526/1800 102 2636
You can send an email to the address email@example.com explaining all your issues in detail.
You can call BOM customer care toll-free number 1800 233 1808 in order to unblock your User ID.
yes, the Bank of Maharashtra has made use of MahaSecure mandatory for all the customers who perform net-banking activities such as online transactions, tax payments, online shopping, etc. this is to provide an extra layer of security.