Bank of Maharashtra is a public sector bank that provides various services and products to its customers. If you are a customer of BOM and got a Debit ATM card recently, you need to activate it first to use it for any purpose.
In this post, we will learn how you can generate a Bank of Maharashtra or BOM Debit card PIN.
Requirements to generate BOM ATM Debit Card PIN
- You must have an active ATM Debit card and bank Passbook with you.
- Your mobile number must be registered with your bank account.
- An active SMS pack should be there to receive an SMS.
- You must be registered for BOM mobile banking or Internet banking to activate your Debit ATM card online.
How to Generate or Change Bank of Maharashtra Debit ATM Card PIN Via ATM
- Visit any nearest Bank of Maharashtra ATM center.
- Insert your BOM Debit Card in the Slot.
- Next, click on the option RE-PIN/Green PIN Request and click on the confirm button.
- After one hour an OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number. you have to generate PIN using this OTP.
- Remove your ATM Debit Card and wait for one hour.
After receiving an OTP to your registered mobile number, follow the steps below.
- Insert your Bank of Maharashtra Debit Card again in the Slot and click on the option Activate New PIN.
- Now enter the OTP received to your registered mobile number in Step 1 and click on the Confirm button.
- After few seconds, Enter 4 digit ATM Debit Card PIN of your choice, Re-Enter New PIN for verification.
- Again, A message will be displayed on the screen showing your transaction is being processed and in few seconds you will see a successful message on the screen saying your PIN was set successfully.
- If you want to get the receipt click on Yes option else No.
- Now, you are ready to use your BOM ATM debit card for any transactions.
How to Generate Bank of Maharashtra Debit ATM Card PIN Online Using Mobile App
- Download and install BOM Mobile Banking App on your phone.
- Register and log in to the app using your MPIN.
- Once you log in to the app click on the Service Request option.
- On the next screen click on Debit Card PIN Regeneration option.
- Next, choose your Debit Card and enter your MTPIN (Mobile transaction PIN). Click on the Submit button.
- Once your MTPIN is verified, you will see option to create your new PIN.
- Enter 4 digit PIN of your choice, Re-enter the PIN and click on the Submit button.
- Your BOM Debit card PIN is generated successfully.
In this article, you have learned Bank of Maharashtra (BOM) Debit ATM Card Activation Online | Generate BOM ATM Pin. I hope you will be able to generate the ATM card PIN will easily.
If there are any questions related to the information, you can ask in the below comment section. I will be happy to answer them.
BOM customer care number – 1800 233 4526
a. Download and install BOM Mobile Banking App on your phone.
b. Register and log in to the app using your MPIN.
c. Once you log in to the app click on the Service Request option.
d. click on Debit Card PIN Regeneration option.
e. choose your Debit Card and enter your MTPIN (Mobile transaction PIN).
f. Click on the Submit button.
g. Once your MTPIN is verified, you will see the option to create your new PIN.
h. Enter 4 digit PIN of your choice, Re-enter the PIN and click on the Submit button.
i. Your BOM Debit card PIN is generated successfully.