Union Bank of India (UBI) is one of the leading public sector banks in India. The Bank was formed on 11th November 1919. its headquarter is located in Mumbai. It has a vast network of 9500 Plus branches,13000 Plus ATMs that covers a customer base of over 120 million. If you have an account in such a huge bank you must know to use its online services by knowing the Union Bank of India Net Banking Registration and Login process.
By the end of this article, you will come to know Union Bank of India net banking features, Registration and Login process, How to Reset Password, how to retrieve User ID. let’s start with the features of UBI net banking.
Union Bank of India Net Banking Features and Benefits
There are various amazing features of this bank. you can find some of the key features listed below.
- View details of your all accounts(loan, credit card, deposit, Demat etc.) at a single place.
- Account/s transaction details. Also you can view/print account statement as well.
- Transfer of funds within Union Bank of India account as well as to third party bank account through NEFT/RTGS/IMPS service.
- Utility bill payments like electricity bills, telephone bills, insurance premium payments, mutual fund payments, credit card payments, etc.
- Online air ticket and railway ticket booking also you can do using net banking.
- Order of a new Cheque book and stop payment on your cheque facility is available online.
- Customers can even open online Deposit account like Fixed deposit, Recurring deposit etc.
- You can reset your password online in case you forgot. you do not have to visit a bank branch for this.
Requirements for the Registration of Union Bank of India Net Banking
Of Course, for anything to do there must be some requirement.to register for Union Bank of India you should also fulfill the below criteria.
- ATM Card number, ATM pin should be with you. you need these details at the time of Registration.
- The account number should be linked with the ATM Card(If proceeding with ATM card).
- DOB and PAN should be present for the account at the branch.
- Your Mobile number should be present for the account at the branch.
- Mobile Number should have an active SMS pack to send or receive an SMS.
- Your E-mail should be present for the account at the branch.
Union Bank Net Banking Registration Online Step by Step
You can follow the steps below in order to proceed with UBI online registration.
- Visit the Official Internet Banking website of Union Bank of India.
- Click on Self User Creation link on the right hand side.
- On the next page, you will see two choices i.e. Online Self User Creation – Retail users having Debit Card and Online Self User Creation (View Facility Only) – Retail users without Debit Card.
- If you have Debit Card already and you want to register for internet banking choose the option Online Self User Creation – Retail users having Debit Card and click on the Continue button.
- On the next screen fill in the details like Account number, Date of birth (DOB), PAN Number, answer the question, and click on the Continue button.
- Enter the OTP received to your registered mobile phone number. Once OTP is verified set Union Bank of India User ID and click on Proceed.
- Now You need to set a password for your Internet banking account. set the strong password and return to the login page.
- Your Union Bank of India net banking facility is successfully activated.
- Alternatively, if you choose the option Online Self User Creation (View Facility Only) – Retail users without Debit. check the box and click on Continue.
- On the next screen Enter the details like Account Number, PAN Number, etc., and click on the Continue button.
- Enter the OTP received to your registered mobile number and click on continue.
- Set your User ID & Password on the next screen.
Congratulations!! you have successfully completed the Registration Process for the Union Bank of India. Let’s move to the login procedure.
Union Bank of India Net Banking Login Steps
Once Union Bank of India Net banking registration is done successfully it is quite simple to log in. just follow the below steps to proceed.
- Visit the official website and click on the Retail User Login link.
- On the next screen click on Continue to Login button.
- Now Provide your User ID, Verification Answer, and click on Login button.
- On the next page check the box I confirm the Image and phrase, enter your Password and click on the Login button.
- Your internet banking account will open and you will able to see various services by Union Bank of India.
- For corporate banking select the link Corporate user login and enter Corporate ID, User ID, verify the answer and click on the Login button.
- You have successfully logged into UBI Internet Banking account.
Forgot Union Bank of India Net Banking Password? How to Reset It?
Sometimes we forget our net banking password and this is common we are humans. but no need to worry. online banking always services come with a solution.
Follow the steps below to reset your password online.
- Visit the official website and click on the Retail User Login link or you can click directly on the link Forgot/Reset Password below the option Self User Creation.
- On the next screen click on Continue to Login button.
- Now you will see an option of Forgot/Reset Password. click on that link.
- On the next page, you will see two options to set passwords i.e. Online reset of Login/Transaction password(s) – Retail users having Debit Card and Online reset of Login Password – Retail users without Debit card.
- Select either of the option and click on Continue button.
- On the next screen based on your selection Enter the details like Account number, PAN Number, DOB, etc. and click on Continue.
- You will receive an OTP to your register mobile number. enter the OTP and click on proceed.
- Once OTP is verified you need to set up a new log-in password for net banking. set the strong password and start accessing net banking services again.
Forgot Union Bank of India Net Banking User ID? How to get it?
If you forgot your net banking user ID you can not access internet banking. follow the steps below to know your User ID.
- Visit the Official Website of Union Bank of India and click on Retail user Login link.
- On the next page Continue to Login button.
- Now click on the link Know your User ID under Services tab.
- On the next screen enter your details like Customer ID, Registered Mobile Number with Country code, Registered Email ID, Account ID or Number, and click on Continue button.
- Once you click on the Continue button an OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number. Enter that OTP and click on Submit button.
- On the next screen you will able to see your User ID on the screen.
You have learned the Union Bank of India Net Banking Registration and Login Process. Along with this, we have also discussed how to reset passwords & how to know User ID. I hope this article helped you with UBI net banking registration and login process.
If you have any questions regarding this article do ask in the below comment section. I will be happy to answer them.
Union Bank of India Customer Care toll-free Number – 1800 208 2244 / 1800 22 22 44.
In case if you enter your password wrong in three consecutive attempts your user ID will be locked. You need to call Customer care to get in unlock.
they will ask for your personal details for verification and after verifying everything you will get a user ID to your registered mobile number and email ID.
a. You cannot use the last 3 passwords to reset new log-in and transaction passwords.
b. Your log-in password and transaction password cannot be the same.
c. Your log-in and transaction passwords must be a minimum of 8 characters and a maximum of 14 characters.
d. Login and transaction must contain digit (0-9), letter (a to z, A to Z), and special characters(@, #,$,%,&,*)
e. Spaces are not allowed between the passwords.
f. Union Bank of India Login & Transaction Password Example – Rain12345@, 98765&John, #12345Hash, 12345$0Kite