An account statement is an important document that consists of the transactions done by an individual, hence its privacy must be maintained. If you are a customer of UBI you must be either getting your account statement to your email or you may have downloaded using its Mobile App. But now, you need to open it, How you will open the PDF? In this article, you will learn How to Open Union Bank of India Bank Statement PDF Password | UBI Statement PDF Password?
We will also discuss how you can remove the PDF password permanently so that you do not have to enter a password always to open or print.
How to Get UBI Bank Statement in PDF Format to your Email
In order to receive an E-statement from the UBI Bank, you need to register your email ID with the bank.
Once you register your email ID and subscribe for an e-statement, you will get the statement every month on your email ID.
Also, You can view and download UBI e-statement using Mobile Banking for a particular interval.
So Now, You received your UBI Bank Statement to your email ID. The next process is to open the Password-protected PDF file.
How to Open UBI Bank Statement PDF Password Online
You can follow the below process to open a password-protected PDF file.
- Log in to your email account registered with UBI Bank like Gmail, yahoo etc.
- Open the Email received from the bank which contains the your e-statement. Download the PDF attached to the email and click to Open it.
- A message will pop up on the screen saying this file is protected. Enter Password.
- The password will be a combination of the first four letters of your name in Capital followed by the Date/Month of your Birth in DDMM format. For Example- If your name is James Lapo and your Date of birth is 18 December 1990 then your Password will be “JAME1812“
- After entering the password i.e. the first four letters of your name in Capital followed by Date/Month of your Birth in DDMM format click on the Open button. your Password-protected PDF file will open.
There is one problem with Password protected files. Every time you need to open it, the password is required, and when you need to print them password is needed for that as well.
This is a kind of bit annoying. But we have a solution for that. How it will be if we remove the password from the Bank statement PDF?
Isn’t that wonderful? Yes Right. Let’ see how you can do this…
How to Remove Password from any Bank Statement PDF File?
Removing passwords permanently from your Bank Statement will help you to print the document anytime or share it with anyone without letting them know your password.
Follow the steps mentioned below:
- Find your downloaded Bank statement in your computer and open it with Google Chrome.
- Once the file opens in Google Chrome Enter your UBI Bank statement PDF Password and press Ctrl+P button from your Keyboard.
- From the Destination dropdown select the option “Print as PDF”.
- Click on the Save button and select the location to save the file. It will be saved without a password.
- You can now open the UBI Bank statement PDF file without a password.
In this article, you have learned How to Open the Union Bank of India Bank Statement PDF Password | UBI Statement PDF Password.
Even we have discussed how you can remove the UBI Bank Account statement PDF file Password. I hope this information will be useful to you.
If you have any doubt related to the above information please ask in the below comment section. I will be happy to answer them.
All-India Toll Free number = 1800 22 22 44 / 1800 208 2244
Charged Number = 080-61817110
Dedicated number for NRI = +918061817110
The password will be a combination of the first four letters of your name in Capital followed by the Date/Month of your Birth in DDMM format. For Example- If your name is Satish Kumar and your Date of birth is 30 March 1985 then the Password will be “SATI3003“
3 thoughts on “How to Open Union Bank of India Bank Statement PDF Password | UBI Statement PDF Password”
Name – K RAHUL KUMAR
DOB – 20/10/2000
What my password
You can start with K and count to 4 letters followed by DOB(DDMM).
My dob 01/01/1995
Pls share my password