Union Bank of India (UBI) is one of the leading public sector banks in India. The Bank was formed on 11th November 1919. its headquarter is located in Mumbai. If you are a customer of Union Bank of India sometimes you may need to check your last transaction details in hurry. IN this article we will learn How to get the Union Bank of India mini statement?
NOTE: Andhra Bank and Corporation Bank has been merged with Union Bank of India. so In case if you want to check something Online visit the Union Bank of India Internet Banking Website.
In this post, you will learn the easy way to check your bank mini statement. let’s begin…
Requirements to get UBI Mini Statement
- Your mobile number must be registered with your bank account.
- You mobile number should have an active SMS pack to send or receive an SMS.
Get Union Bank of India Mini Statement by Calling Customer Care
Bank provides customer service 24*7*365 for its customers. you can call the below number in order to check your bank account mini statement.
Union Bank of India Mini Statement Customer Care toll-free Number :
1800 22 22 44 / 1800 208 2244
Union Bank of India Mini Statement Customer Care tolled or Charged Number :
Union Bank of India Customer Care Number for NRI :
Call the above number, follow the IVR call and know your last 5 transaction details easily overcall.
|Toll-Free Customer Care Number||1800 22 22 44 / 1800 208 2244|
|Tolled or Charged Number||080-61817110|
|NRI Customer Care Number||+918061817110|
Get Union Bank of India Mini statement through SMS
In order to get a mini statement through SMS, your mobile number must be registered with the bank and you should send an SMS from the registered mobile number.
To get the mini statement of your Primary Bank Account send an SMS in the below format :
UMNS to 09223008486
For any other Account statement send an SMS in the below format :
e.g. UMNS<space>123456789087654 and send to 09223008486
How to check mini statement in union bank of India online
In order to check UBI mini statement online, you should have access to UBI Net Banking. if you have access already follow the steps below :
- Log in to Union Bank of India Net Banking portal using your User ID and Password.
- Go to Account Section tab and click on Account Summary option.
- Select the account type and click on View Statement.
- Recent transactions will appear on the page.
How to check mini statement in UBI online Using Mobile Banking App
If you have registered for UBI mobile banking app you can check your mini statement easily. Follow the steps below :
- Download and install U-Mobile App and log in using 4 digit M-PIN.
- Click on the m-Passbook option on the Dashboard and the latest transactions will display on the screen.
Get Mini Statement by Visiting any ATM Center
you can easily get your account mini statement through ATM Machine. follow the steps below.
- Visit any nearest ATM center and insert your ATM Debit Card in to ATM Machine.
- Select the Mini Statement option displayed on the screen.
- Enter your ATM PIN Number and view your last 5 transaction details. you can take a print also.
In this article, you have learned How to get a Union Bank of India mini statement. I hope you will be able to check your bank mini statement without any issues.
In case if you have any doubts/queries related to the above article you can ask in the below comment section. I will be happy to answer them.
Account-holders can get their primary account balance by giving Missed calls to 09223008586.
1800 22 22 44 / 1800 208 2244 : Toll-Free Number
080-61817110: Tolled or charged Number
+918061817110: NRI Customer Care Number