Union Bank of India or UBI is a public sector bank that offers various services and products. If you are a customer of Union Bank of India and you do know How to Get Union Bank of India Bank Statement Online | Download UBI Bank Statement? this article is for you.
To download or get a UBI bank account statement go through this article completely. Checking your account statement on a regular basis has a lot of benefits. you can find some of the main benefits mentioned below.
Benefit of UBI Account Statement
- Keeping an eye on your Account statement on a regular basis will help you to manage your spending in a more efficient way.
- You can check the rewards points accumulated on your Debit card (if any).
- Union Bank of India account statement is free. you do not have to pay anything to avail it.
Requirements to get UBI Bank Account Statement
- You must have access to UBI Net Banking or Mobile Banking to get the statment online.
- Your email ID must be registered with the bank to get UBI e-Statement.
How to Download UBI Bank Statement PDF Online Via Mobile App
- Download and install the U-Mobile App on your phone.
- Register and Log in using your 4 digits MPIN.
- Once you log in successfully, On the home page click on the Accounts tab on the top.
- On the next screen select the account number for which you want to get the statement. In this case we need Savings Account so click on that.
- Next, click on the Statement option and then select the duration for which you wish to get the statement.
- On the same screen you will have two option to receive the statement. One is Email and other is PDF download. click on the PDF download and then click on the Confirm button.
- Your statement will start downloading on your mobile.
How to View and Download UBI Bank Account Statement PDF Online Via Net Banking
If you have access to UBI Net Banking you can view or download your bank statement easily. follow the steps below.
- Visit UBI Net Banking Official website and log in using your User ID and password.
- Once you log in successfully to your net banking account, click on the four parallel lines on the top of the page and choose Operative Accounts option.
- On the next screen you will see on your account details on the screen. Now click on the Action dropdown and select Account Statement.
- On the new screen tap on the button View Statement and select the duration for which you wish to get the statement. click on the Search button.
- Now click on the Download As drop-down option and choose PDF format to download the statement in PDF and click on the green arrow button.
- One Pop up window will open, click on the button Start Download and your bank statement will start downloading.
Get Your Union Bank of India Bank Account E-Statement
You can subscribe to UBI e-statement by Registering your email ID with the bank to get your account statement every month. this will also save paper and it will be eco-friendly.
Once you are subscribed to the e-statement, you will get your bank account statement every month or the frequency you have selected to your registered email ID.
Get Your UBI Bank Account Statement Offline by Visiting Bank Branch
You can visit your Union Bank of India home branch and request to get your account statement for the desired period.
You may need to write an application mentioning all the details including the statement period duration, financial year, your account number, etc.
Once you submit the request, your bank statement will be sent to you via post to your registered mailing address with the bank.
In this article, you have learned How to Get Union Bank of India Bank Statement Online | Download UBI Bank Statement through Net Banking, Mobile Banking & by visiting a bank branch.
I hope the information will be useful in getting a UBI Bank account statement.
If there are any queries/doubts related to the above information you can ask in the below comment section. I will try my best to answer them.
All-India Toll Free number = 1800 22 22 44 / 1800 208 2244
Charged Number = 080-61817110
Dedicated number for NRI = +918061817110
a. Download and install the U-Mobile App on your phone.
b. Register and Log in using your 4 digits MPIN.
c. Once you log in successfully, On the home page click on the Accounts tab on the top.
d. On the next screen select the account number for which you want to get the statement. In this case, we need Savings Account so click on that.
e. Next, click on the Statement option and then select the duration for which you wish to get the statement.
f. On the same screen, you will have two options to receive the statement. One is Email and the other is a PDF download. click on PDF download and then click on the Confirm button.
g.Your statement will start downloading on your mobile.