Haryana is one of the North Indian States which have more than 2 lakh government employees. To manage the employee Data Haryana has launched HRMS Application. It is equally beneficial to employees as well. In this post, we will dig into HRMS Haryana | Haryana Government Employee Login Portal.
It is developed by the National Informatics Center, Haryana for the employees of the Haryana Government.
We will discuss the Haryana HRMS portal in a while, however, you must know the meaning of HRMS in brief.
What is the meaning of HRMS?
HRMS Full form is “Human Resource Management System” which means the portal or a software application that supports the various functionalities of a company’s HR or Human Resources department like payroll, recruiting, taxation, training and performance review, salary structure, organization structure, etc.
Haryana HRMS Portal Features and Benefits to its employees
There are various features and benefits of this portal. you can check out below.
- Leave request and approval. An employee can easily apply for a leave using this portal and their manager can also approve the leave using this portal.
- Check your leave balance on this HRMS Portal. yes, you can track your leaves so that it can help you to plan your vacation.
- Reimbursement. You can use this portal to reimburse the expenses like travel, food, transport as per the company policies.
- Check Account Balance. You can check your Salary Bank Account balance anytime.
- Salary and Pension Slip. Employee can always get their salary slip using this portal, also pensioners can get their pension slips as well.
- Attendance. Employees check their attendance on this HRMS application. they can even get their Biometric report as well on this portal.
- Haryana Circulars and Event update. Employees can use this portal to update themselves about gov. Circulars such as Monthly/division/yearly/internal etc.
- Provident Fund. Employees can even track their PPF account using this HRMS application portal.
- Work Efficiency. It also helps in improving the overall efficiency of different government departments.
- Transfer/promotion. Haryana HRMS is being used by the governemt for the promotion or transfer of any government staff from one department to another.
Who can access HRMS Haryana Portal?
All the employees of the Harayana State government can access this portal. Haryana government has launched the Employee Mobile App (Karamchari Sahayak) as well for their employees. so that they can access it anytime, anywhere.
How to Login to HRMS Haryana Portal?
In order to log in to HRMS Haryana Portal follow the steps below.
- Visit HRMS Haryana official website
- On the left hand side choose your User level (Admin level user, Checker, Maker, Department Admin user) from the drop-down, Enter your User ID , Password, Captcha and click on the Log In button.
- User ID will be provided by the department where your join. you can contact Department Admin as well for User ID and Password.
- Once you login successfully, you can enjoy the services of Haryana government HRMS portal.
How to Login to HRMS Haryana Super Admin Portal?
Super Admin access is given to those employees who manage different sections of the HRMS Portal. In simple terms, they have high-level access and can see all the gov. employee’s details of Haryana.
Follow the steps below to log in to HRMS Haryana Super Admin Portal.
- Visit HRMS Haryana official website
- On the top right hand side you will see the option Super Admin Login. click on that.
- On the next screen select your User type (Super Admin) from the drop-down, enter you User ID, password, Captcha and click on the Login button. If you are not aware of your User Id and Password, Please contact your Administrator.
- You have logged successfully into HRMS Haryana Super Admin Portal.
Super Admin Services of HRMS Haryana Portal
There are many services or access that are given to the Super Admin Users. you can find the services given below.
- Employee Directory
- Basic Detail of Employee
- Complete Service Book of Employee
- ACR Received/Missing
- Employee Age(for Extension Purpose)
- Retirement Due
- Postwise Sanctioned & Vacancy position
- Officewise Sanctioned & Vacancy position
- ACR Pending
How to Map/Update Parivar Pehchan Patra (PPP) details in HRMS Haryana Portal
You can link your family member to the HRMS portal so that they can be benefited as well through Insurance and other facilities.
Follow the steps below.
- Visit HRMS Haryana official website and select User type as Checker from the drop-down.
- Log in to HRMS portal using your User ID and Password.
- Select an employee from the list and fill the family ID of the employee in the box provided.
- An OTP will be sent to the employee registered mobile number on HRMS website. Enter the OTP to validate the details.
- After successfull validation list of the family details on the employee will be shown.
- Checker maps the family member data from HRMS to PPP (parivar Pehchan Patra) by selecting an individual family member. checker can also update the dependency status of the family if needed.
- Once the family members are mapped successfully it has to be verified for final submission. the authentication process is carried out by OTP verification.
How to Apply for Pensioner Registration using Haryana HRMS Portal
- Visit the Link and click on the option Apply for Pensioner Registration.
- On the next screen enter your File ID or PPO Number, Date of Birth, Date of Retirement and click on the Register button.
- Now, you will see your details on the screen like your name, login ID etc. Create your 10 chacacters/digits of Password to login further, enter your mobile number and click on the Confirm button.
- Now your registration is completed successfully. you will see your Login ID and Password on the screen.
Now you have successfully registered yourself under the pensioner category. let’s see how you can log in now.
How to Login to Haryana HRMS Pensioner Portal
- Visit the link and enter your newly created User ID and Password using the above steps. select your category as Pensioner from the drop-down, enter Captcha and click on the Login button.
- Once you login succesfully you will see your pensioner account dashboard. click on My profile tab to edit and check your details.
- Click on the option My application details to check the latest status of your application.
HRMS Haryana Helpline Details
Use HRMS Login credentials.
|Online Diary Management system (ODMS) Number||18001023292, 01723503960|
|Pension related problem||Joint Director (PDC) – 0172-2564587|
Deputy Director (PDC)-0172-2566587
In this article, you have learned HRMS Haryana | Haryana Government Employee Login Portal. I hope this information will be useful to you.
If you have any queries related to this information you can raise a case at Help Desk Haryana.
|PNB Parivar – PNB HRMS Login Portal for Staff|
|BOI HRMS Login Portal for Employees|
|UCO Bank HRMS Staff Login Portal|
|SBI HRMS Login Portal for Staff and Pensioners|
|Cent Swa Darpan Central Bank of India HRMS Login Portal|
Yes, the Haryana government has launched Employee Mobile App (Karamchari Sahayak) for all the gov employees of Haryana.
Joint Director (PDC) – 0172-2564587
Deputy Director (PDC)-0172-2566587
Email :- firstname.lastname@example.org