PNB, Punjab National Bank is one of the major public sector banks in India having branches over 6000 across the country. It provides numerous online banking services. one of them is to check your transactions online. In this post, we are going to discuss How to get Account statement of PNB.
We often need to check our account transactions. checking it online is very helpful as you need not to visit any branch.so in order to check our all transactions in PNB you should know the process.
You can get account statement in two ways which we will discuss one by one.
- Online Mode
- Offline Mode
How to Get PNB Account Statement Online?
PNB provides a very easy and convenient method to get account statement online. Follow the steps mentioned below.
Through PNB Net Banking
- Visit official website of Punjab National Bank
- Click on Retail Internet Banking, Enter your User ID, and click on Continue. Now Enter your Password and click on Log In.
- On the personal profile page after you log in click on Account Statement on the left-hand side.
- On the Next page Enter the Search Criteria i.e. the dates for which you wish to get the account statement. Enter the correct dates and click on Search.
- Also, you can select Transaction Period like Current Financial year, one month, two months, etc. after this click on Search.
- After clicking on search you will see all the transactions done between the given period. you can download it as well in multiple formats like PDF.XLS, CSV, etc.
- In order to download Click on the dropdown Download Details As select your file format and click on OK.
- Your Selected format file will start downloading below.
Read Also How to Get SBI Bank Statement
Through PNB mPassBook App
PNB also provides getting account statements through smartphones which will help its customers to check their transaction details at any time. Follow the process below process to get an account statement through mPassBook.
- Download mPassBook for your smart phone and iPhone.
- Open this app, select language and click on Proceed.
- Enter your Customer ID, check the box I accept the Terms and Conditions, and click on Proceed.
NOTE–Customer ID is same as Customer No. you will get this ID on your Passbook on the front page.
- After Entering your customer ID you will get 4 digit OTP to your registered mobile number. Enter that OTP and click on Proceed.
- After Entering OTP you need to Set MPin to log in further without user ID and Password.
- On the Home page, you will able to see the overall Account balance, to get the Account statement click on Savings and select the dates you want to get the Account statement.
- On the next page, All the transaction details will appear for the selected date. you can view, download, and send the statement to your registered email address.
Read Also How to Check Account Balance in PNB
Through PNB e-Statement
You can also get an account statement to your registered email ID by the bank through the PNB e-statement. to avail of this facility, you need to register first. Follow the process below to register yourself to get a PNB e-statement.
- Log in to the PNB internet banking website using your credentials i.e. through User ID and Password.
- Click on Other services and then select Service Requests.
- Select New Requests and click on Ok.
- On the Next Screen select Email Statement Registration
- Select your Account and click on Continue
- On the next window click on Submit.
Alternatively, you can contact PNB Customer center 1800 180 2222 or 1800 103 2222 to register for email statements.
PNB Customers can also register for e-statement through SMS.you need to send an SMS from your registered mobile number in the below format.
ESTMT<space> last 4 digits of Account number <space> Email ID
9264092640 or 5607040
Read Also About PNB SMS Banking Services
How to Get PNB Bank Statement Offline?
In case if you do not have access to internet banking you can visit the PNB branch to get the account statement. you can request the bank staff to help you with getting a bank statement.
1–How to download PNB Account statement online in PDF format?
You can follow the below procedure to get this.
- Visit the PNB internet banking website.
- Click on Retail Internet Banking
- Log in using your User ID and Password.
- On the Home page click on the Account Statement tab on the left-hand side.
- On the next page provide the date for which you want to get an Account statement and click on search.
- All your transactions will display between the given dates.
- Below select Download Details As dropdown and choose your File Type. In this case, select PDF file and click on Ok.
- You will see below that your PDF file starts downloading.
2-Who can Register for Email Statements?
All Current ,savings, over draft(OD),cash credit(CC) accounts customers can register for email statements.
3-What is the frequency of email statements?
You will get it on a monthly basis.
4-What is PNB mPassBook?
It is digital version of Passbook which is very helpful for its PNB customers to check their transactions online without visiting branch.