Punjab National Bank is one of the prominent public sector bank providing its online and offline services across the country. One of the online services is to check the account balance. In this particular post, we will learn how to check Account balance in PNB using various methods.
It is very hectic to visit the branch in our busy schedule just to check balance does not make sense nowadays. Knowing the process will help you to check the balance online anywhere & anytime.
|Read Also How to Get Account Statement of PNB|
Ways to Check Account Balance in PNB
Here we will see various ways to check account balance in PNB along with details.
1. Check balance through missed call
This facility is available to customers who have registered their mobile number with the Bank. Just give a missed call to the toll-free number and tolled number:-
1800 180 2223 (toll-free)
Your call will get disconnected automatically after short rings and you will get an Account balance through SMS.
In order to use the service of balance check through missed call you need to register your mobile number with bank. How you can do this?
Its very simple, just visit any nearest PNB bank branch and link your mobile number with your bank Account.
2. Check the balance through PNB Net banking
PNB provides balance check facility through internet banking. for this you need to register yourself for net banking while opening your account.
Bank will give you User ID and password in order to access internet banking. Follow the steps below to check account balance via internet banking.
- Visit PNB internet banking portal, log in using User ID and Password.
- On the Home page click on Account Summary and you will able to see your account balance.
3. Check the balance through PNB Mobile banking
Punjab National Bank offers a balance check facility through mobile apps as well. mentioned below are the apps to check balance and many more services.
- PNB ONE: You can install this app to avail of various online services of PNB on your smartphone or iPhone. you too can check the balance as well.log in using M PIN and can check the balance on the home page.
- PNB mPassBook: Download this app and log in using your customer ID. An OTP will go to the registered mobile number. Enter OTP and then set M-Pin to log in further. upon login, you will able to see the account balance on the home page. This is a digital passbook to check the account balance. you can also view and save mini statement on your mobile phone.
NOTE-Customer ID you will find it on the front page of your Passbook.
|Read Also How to Get PNB Mini Statement|
4. Check the balance through SMS in PNB
In order to check balance through SMS, send it in the below format.
BAL<space>16 digit Account Number
e.g: BAL 014900XXXXXXXXXX
5. Check the PNB Account balance through ATM
Customers of PNB can visit any PNB ATM or other bank ATM center to check the balance instantly. follow the below process to check balance through ATM.
- Visit the nearest ATM Center and swipe your card to the ATM machine.
- Enter 4 digit PNB ATM PIN.
- Choose the Balance Enquiry option.
- ATM will display the account balance and provide a slip as well.
|Read Also How to Check Account Balance in SBI|
6. Check the balance via PNB Contact Centre/Customer Care
PNB Account holders can call customer care in order to check their account balance. You need to follow IVRS instructions overall. you can call the below toll-free number:-
1800 180 2222
1800 103 2222
7. Check the balance via PNB Passbook
Customers of PNB has to visit the branch and update their passbook on a regular basis in order to check the balance in their account.
We have seen quite easy and convenient methods to check account balance in PNB bank account. you dont have to visit the branch just to check the balance.