If you use AMEX or American Express Credit Card you should know How to Get an American Express Credit Card Bill Statement Online | AMEX Credit Card Statement?
Checking Credit Card statements will be very useful for any individual in numerous ways. you can find some of the benefits mentioned below.
Benefit of American Express Credit Card Statement
- Keeping an eye on your credit card statement on a regular basis will help you to manage your spending in a more efficient way.
- You can check the rewards points accumulated on your credit card through statement.
- AMEX credit card statement is free. you do not have to pay anything to avail it.
Requirements to get AMEX Credit Card Statement
- You must have access to AMEX Net Banking or Mobile Banking to get the statment online.
- Your mobile number and email ID must be registered with your credit card account.
- Credit card should be active and valid.
- Your National Identity Card (NIC) number if you are US citizen.
How to get American Express Credit Card Statement Online through AMEX Net Banking
- Visit AMEX Online Banking official Website , you can change country by scrolling the page down. login using your User ID and Password.
- Once you login successfully tap on Account Status option from the search @ work drpdown.
- On the next page you will see your all transactions. click on the link See All or click on the Card member name to go to the account summary page.
- Scroll down a bit and you will see the option Statements & Payments. click on the format (Excel or PDF) to view or download.
- Once you select the format your statement will start downloading.
How to get American Express Credit Card Statement Online Via AMEX Mobile App
- Download and install the AMEX Mobile App to your phone.
- Log in using your User ID and Password or fingerprint.
- Once you login succesfully, click on the option Statements on the bottom of the home page. you will see the details of your credit card on the top.
- Now, click on Transactions and Statements option.
- On the next page you will see all your transactions.
- Select the mode or format (Excel or PDF) and your statement will be downloaded.
How to get American Express Card statement Using Nations eBOX
- Visit the National Box official website
- Enter your details like NIC Number, Mobile number, email ID etc. and click on the Submit button.
- Enter the OTP received to your registered mobile number.
- Select your bank account or Credit Card (if any) from the list.
- Select the Year and the Month from the drop-down menu.
- View your statement and download if required.
How to get AMEX Credit Card Statement Offline by Calling Customer Care
You can request your American Express credit card statement by calling AMEX customer care at 1-800-419-2122 (for India) and 1-800-528-4800 (for US Citizens).
An AMEX representative would connect with you and ask you a few questions related to your AMEX credit card for verification.
Once your details are verified, the representative will provide you with the AMEX credit card statement for the specific time duration.
In this article, we have discussed How to Get American Express Credit Card Bill Statement Online | AMEX Credit Card Statement using various ways.
I hope you will be able to get your AMEX credit card statement by following the above methods.
If you have still any doubts/questions related to this information, you can ask in the below comment section. I will be happy to answer them.
a. Visit the National Box official website
b. Enter your details like NIC Number, Mobile Number, Email ID, etc., and click on the Submit button.
c. Enter the OTP received to your registered mobile number.
d. Select your bank account or Credit Card (if any) from the list.
e. Select the Year and the Month from the drop-down menu.
f. View your statement and download if required.
AMEX customer care Number = 1-800-419-2122 (for India) and 1-800-528-4800 (for US Citizens).