Bank of America is one of the well-known credit card providers across the world. It offers various types of cards based on individual requirements. In case you have applied for a Bank of America credit card, you must be curious to know How to Check Bank of America Credit Card Application Status Online?
But, you do not have to worry about this, we will discuss here the methods using which you can easily check your BOA credit card status.
Requirements to Check Bank of America Credit Card Status
- Last digits of your social security number.
- First 5 digits of your Zip code.
NOTE: Make sure you enter exactly the same information as it is on your credit card application.
Check Bank of America Credit Card Application Status Online
You can check the status of any credit card application you’ve completed in the last 90 days. follow the steps below to proceed.
- Visit the Bank of America Application Status Center link
- Enter your last name, date of birth, last 4 digits of Social Security number and zip code and click on the Submit button.
- If your entered details are correct, you will able to see your current credit card status on the next page.
Check Bank of America Credit Card Application Status by Calling Customer Care
You can call Bank of America credit card customer care number 1 866 422 8089 or 800 732 9194 or 800 276 9939 or 866 266 0212.
Follow the IVRS call or recorded voice, enter the details like Zipcode and social security number over IVRS and know your card status easily.
Bank of America Credit Card Customer Care Number:-
1 866 422 8089 or 800 732 9194 or 800 276 9939 or 866 266 0212
Check Bank of America Credit Card Application Status Offline by Visiting Bank Branch
You can visit the Bank of America branch to check your credit card application status. provide your social security number, ZIP code, and other personal details to the bank officials and know your card status easily.
What are the different status of your Bank of America Credit Card Application
Your credit card application status can be any of the following.
- In Progress: It means your application has been received by Bank of America and is under review at present.
- Approved: This status shows up once the bank approves your application. however, you have to wait a few days to get your credit card.
- Dispatched: When your application is approved and the card is ready, the bank will dispatch it to the mailing address you provided while filling the credit card application form. you will be informed through SMS with tracking ID details as well.
- On Hold: This status may be shown due to a failed verification process, like incomplete documentation, or missing information. The bank will keep your application on hold and will call you to confirm the missing information or document. Once the issue is resolved, the bank will proceed with your application.
- Declined: When your credit card application is not approved due to any reason, the status displayed is Declined. This happens when you fail to meet the eligibility criteria. you need to follow up with the bank on this.
- No Records Found: When you see the status as no record found, call bank customer care to know the reason. ensure that you enter the correct details to check the status of your application.
How Can I track the status of the dispatched Bank of America Credit Card?
If you see the status of your credit card application as dispatched, you must have received the Airway Bill number (courier reference number) to your registered mobile number from the Bank of America.
You can track the status of the shipment using the Airway Bill number (AWB) by visiting the courier websites given below:
BLUE DART – www.bluedart.com
SPEED POST – www.indiapost.gov.in
DHL – http://www.dhl.co.in
How long does it take to receive the Bank of America Credit Card?
Your application will be processed in 1 to 2 business days and You’ll receive your BOA credit card within 7 to 10 working days to your registered mailing address after the approval of your card application.
you will also receive the Bank of America welcome package within 10 to 14 working days at the address you provided.
In this article, you have learned How to Check Bank of America Credit Card Application Status Online by calling customer care and by visiting a bank branch
Make sure you get an update on your credit card application status until you receive a credit card. if there is any issue or you have any doubts you can call the bank customer care number or the courier company if the card is dispatched.
If you applied for a Bank of America credit card online, you can check the status of your application online. You can also check the status by calling the BOA customer care department at 1 866 422 8089.
You’ll receive your BOA credit card within 7 to 10 working days to your registered mailing address after the approval of your card application.
For Checking application status = 1 866 422 8089
Credit card customer service = 800 732 9194
Credit card activation = 800 276 9939
Credit card billing inquiries = 866 266 0212