IOB or Indian Overseas Bank is a major public sector bank providing its services across India. It provides banking facilities both online and offline. you can avail most of the banking services online without visiting a branch. In this article, you will learn How to download IOB Bank Statement Online as one of the main services
You can get your Indian Overseas Bank account statement in PDF format as well. Let’s learn the procedure…
Requirements to download IOB Statement Online
- IOB Net Banking User ID and Password.
- Your mobile number must be registered with your bank account.
- Mobile number must have an active SMS pack in order to receive an SMS.
How to Download IOB PDF Statement Online using Net Banking
In order to download an Indian Overseas Bank account statement through Net Banking follow the steps below:
- Visit IOB Net Banking Official website and login using your Login ID and Password.
- Click on the services option and choose account statement.
- Select the account number, duration for which you want the bank statement and the format of statement.
- Click on generate statement and choose view or download.
- Choose PDF format if you need it in PDF and click on save as PDF.
- Your statement in PDF format will start downloading.
Get IOB Statement Online using Mobile Banking
Follow the steps below in order to get an Indian Overseas Bank account statement through Mobile App.
- Download and install Indian Overseas Bank Mobile Banking App IOBMobile.
- Register using your account number and mobile number. verify your mobile number through OTP.
- On the next screen set your 6 digit MPIN to complete the registration process.
- Once the registration is done successfully, login using 6 digit MPIN. You can login using Internet Banking User ID and Password as well.
- After successful login click on the account statement option from the Menu on the Dashboard.
- On the next screen enter your Email ID, select the duration of the statement i.e. one moth, two months or three months, then select statement type as PDF.
- Once you click on Proceed button, you will get your bank statement on your email ID in PDF format.
- In order to open this account statement you need Password. The password will be your 6 digits MPIN.
IOB Bank Statement PDF Password
Now, you have received your Bank or Account statement to your registered email ID if you have requested it through IOB Mobile App.
Open your Email and download the bank statement. Once you click on the statement it will ask for a Password.
The password is a Six-Digit MPIN of your Mobile app. Enter MPIN and click on the OK button. your IOB bank statement PDF will open.
You have learned How to download IOB Bank Statement Online using Net Banking and Mobile Banking. I hope this will help you in getting the Indian Overseas Bank account statement easily.
If there are any questions related to the above information you can ask in the below comment section. I will try my best to answer them.