Customer having their account in the State Bank of India (SBI) can check their balance in many ways. In this article, we will discuss how to check account balance in SBI in all possible ways.so let’s start…
State Bank of India Balance Enquiry Through Missed call
SBI Customer can check their balance by giving a miss call provided by the bank. They can even get a mini statement by giving a miss call or sending a message. Make sure you call or send a message from your registered mobile number to SBI.
To check the account balance customer can give a missed call or text to the number mentioned below –
Missed call to 09223766666
To get the Mini statement Give a missed call or Text to the number mentioned below –
Missed call to 09223866666 or SMS "MSTMT" to 09223866666
|Check Related More info about SBI Missed Call Banking|
State Bank of India Balance Check via SMS
Customers can send the SMS in the below format from their Registered mobile Number.
SMS "BAL" and send it to 09223766666
Other Option for SBI Balance Enquiry
Few more balance enquiry option is mentioned below which customer can use to check their account balance in SBI.
- SMS Banking
- Through SBI Internet Banking
- Using SBI Mobile Banking
- SBI Passbook
- SBI Customer Care
Customer have to register first in order to avail this facility. they can send a message in the below format.
SMS"REG"<space>Account Number to 09223488888
SBI will send you a confirmation message about registration. once you are registered successfully you can use this service to check Mini statement, Car/home loan, e-statement, etc.
SBI Internet Banking
Customers who have been registered for internet banking facilities can use their net banking ID and Password in order to check the account balance.
They can check the balance under the Account Summary tab in internet banking. Customers can get a lot of online services through net banking like balance inquiry, fund transfer, loans, updating their profiles, requesting new credit, Debit cards, etc.
|Read Also How to Check Account Balance in PNB|
SBI Mobile Banking
SBI offers a range of mobile banking services to serve its wide range of customers. It has Yono Lite SBI, Yono SBI, and Yono Business.you can follow the below procedure to check the account balance with respect to the app.
Yono Lite SBI
- This is also called SBI Anywhere app. you have to download this app on your IOS or Android in order to avail of the provided services.
- The interface will be mostly like the desktop site. you need to use your User name and Password to log in.this app can be used for multiple services like checking account balance, transferring funds, Account statement, and many others.
- This is mobile banking app and you can download it on your Android or IOS.
- It provides services like mobile banking and lifestyle. we can log into this app either by creating M-Pin or by user ID and Password. once we logged in account balance will be visible on the home page.
- This app can also be used for online shopping. you can get discount as well.
- It is integrated mobile app for SBI corporate Customers. they can use this app for banking transactions.
- The Retail customers cannot check balance in this app.
- Corporate customers can check their account balance, get a mini statement, fund transfer, mobile recharge, and bill payment.
Account balance through SBI Passbook
SBI Customer can check their account balance through Passbook. Bank gives a Passbook when an individual opens his/her account. Follow the guidelines below to check balance through Passbook.
- The customer has to update their Passbook on a regular basis in order to keep a track of all the transactions done.
- Customers can check the pages in the Passbook to have a complete idea about the balance. It will show money as debited and credited which in turn will help customers to understand better.
- Customer needs to visit SBI branch to update the Passbook.
- This balance check method can be used by people who are not interested in either mobile banking or internet banking.
Account balance through SBI Customer Care
Customers can call the SBI Customer care department, verify their identity and know bank account balance.
State bank of India balance check toll free number – 1800-11-2211 and 1800 425 3800.
Follow the instructions given over IVRS. provide your details and you will come to know the account balance.
Check Account balance through ATM
Customers having an ATM cum debit card of SBI can check their account balance by visiting an ATM center.for this you can follow the steps mentioned below.
- Swipe your ATM card
- Use 4 digit ATM Pin
- Choose the “Balance Enquiry” option
- Finish the transaction
Customers can also get the mini statement which contains the last 10 transactions done. SBI account holders can also visit other bank ATM centers in order to check their account balance.
RBI has limited the number of free transactions per ATM card. balance enquiry is also counted under the transaction, once you finish the free transactions you will be charged. The number of the transaction will include both SBI and nonSBI ATMs.
Benefit of Regular SBI balance check
As a smart customer you will always aware of the balance in your account.few more benefit is discussed below.
- It will ensure that you have sufficient funds in your account.it is very essential for emergency situations and money transfer.
- It will help you to check if the money is credited in case the transfer of the amount failed due to any technical or business reasons.
- To keep a track if the interest is being credited to your account on time from the bank.
Checking account balance more frequently through ATMs can cost you. Therefore it is advised that ATM should be used for Cash withdrawal and other services not to check balance. we have discussed many ways to check account balance online, you can follow any of them also will support “Digital India”.
1-How can I know my SBI account balance by missed call?
On giving a missed call to the allotted number 09223766666, you will receive the balance through SMS in all the active accounts linked to your registered mobile number.
2-How Can I register my mobile number in SBI?
you can do it through many ways like using internet banking, visiting SBI branch, through SBI ATM.
3-How Can I check my account balance by SMS?
Customers can call ‘09223766666’ or send SMS “BAL” for balance inquiry. A call to ‘09223866666’ can be made or SMS ‘MSTMT’ can be sent to receive a mini statement.
4-Is SBI Quick available for all types of bank accounts?
SBI Quick is currently available for SB(saving account) CA (current account) OD(Overdraft account)CC(cash credit account)
5-Is it mandatory that the mobile number to be used for SBI Quick has to be registered with the Bank for that particular account?
Yes, If it is not done, visit Home Branch and update the mobile number.