State Bank of India(SBI) one of the most prominent and favorite bank in India between us.it is because of its availability, online facilities, Quick service, etc. In this article, we will learn how to change the registered address in SBI.
We feel this necessity to change address when we move to a new place for a job or if we relocate. updating address helps us to get the facility provided by the bank like getting a cheque book, getting a debit card, etc.
You should always give priority to update the address in bank records to avail of all the services by SBI.In order to do so, you need to submit the application at the SBI branch along with the KYC documents.
You can find below the KYC documents that are required to submit in order to update our address along with the process.
Documents needed to Change the registered address in SBI
In order to update the address, you need to submit the KYC(Know Your Customer) documents. Please check below acceptable documents as KYC.
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID(Both Sides)
- Driving License(Both Sides)
- NREGA Card
- PAN Card
NOTE-Make Sure all the above documents should have the updated address before submitting them to the bank.
Read Also How to Change Registered Mobile Number
How to Change the Address in SBI Account
You can follow the steps mentioned below in order to update the address in your SBI account.
- Firstly, You need to visit your SBI bank branch.
- Ask for address update/change form from SBI employee.
- Fill in the relevant details like your account number, date, name, mobile number, old address, and new address, etc.
- Make sure you sign should be same as in SBI account before submitting.
- Next, attach the signed KYC document mentioned above with the address change form.
- Submit those documents to any of the SBI employees sitting at the desk and ask if it is correct.
- You may be asked to show original documents just to confirm the address mentioned in the address change form.
- After confirming everything the SBI staff will update the latest address in the bank Database.
- You will get a message/email to your registered number/email ID regarding the address update once the details get updated successfully in bank records.
By following the above simple steps you can easily update your registered address in your SBI account.
|Read Also How to Activate SBI ATM/Debit Card|
How to check Updated address in SBI Account
You can follow 4 simple steps to check the updated address online in your SBI Account.
- Log in to SBI Internet Banking using your user User name and Password.
- Click on Profile tab and then my profile.
- Provide your profile Password.
- On the next screen, you can see the updated address along with other personal details.
- Log in to SBI Internet banking using your credentials.
- Click on Account statement on the left hand side.
- Select your account, your statement period and click on view.
- In the next screen you can see the updated address along with account statement details.