IndusInd Bank provides various services and financial products to the customers. One of them is to get or download a credit card statement. You do not need to visit the bank to get the statement. you can get it online. if you are a customer of IndusInd Bank and you are looking for How to Get/Download IndusInd Bank Credit Card Statement Online, you are at the right place.
We will discuss the methods by which you can get your IndusInd Bank credit card statement.
Benefit of IndusInd Bank Credit Card Statement
- Keeping an eye on your credit card statement on a regular basis will help you to manage your spending in a more efficient way.
- You can check the rewards points accumulated on your credit card through statement.
Requirements to get IndusInd First Bank Credit Card Statement
- You must have access to IndusInd Bank Net Banking or Mobile Banking to get the statment online.
- Your mobile number must be registered with your credit card account.
- Credit card should be active and valid.
- Your IndusInd Bank credit card must be linked to your Bank account.
How to get IndusInd Bank Credit Card Statement Online through Net Banking
- Visit IndusInd Bank Internet Banking official website and log in with your mobile number and password.
- Once you log in succssfully click on the option Credit Cards.
- On the next screen you will see your credit card details like Total Outstanding, Total Credit Limit, Available Credit limit etc.
- Now, Choose your IndusInd Bank Credit card and then click on the Download Statement on the next page.
- Next, select duration of the Statement like Last Statement, Last 3 Statement , Last 6 Statement. you can even customize and choose the period as per your requirement.
- After choosing your duration, click on either Email or Download option. your statement will start downloading or it will be sent to your registered email.
Get IndusInd Bank Credit Card Statement Online Via IndusInd Mobile App
- Download and install IndusMobile app on your phone.
- Register and log in to the app using your 4 digit MPIN or your fingerprint.
- Once you log in successfully tap on Credit Cards option on the home screen.
- Now, you will see your credit card details like Total Outstanding, Available Limit and total Limit. Click on the option View Statement on the bottom of the screen.
- On the next page select duration of the Statement like Unbilled Transactions, Last Statement, previous Statements. you can even customize and choose the period as per your requirement by clicking on the previous statements.
- On the bottom of the screen click on the option Service Requests, click on the Update Contact Details , select statement Related Requests option and click on the Proceed button.
- Next, click on E-statement Request option , you will see your linked email address to your account, select the statement Month and Year and click on the Submit button.
- Now, Validate the transaction using your MPIN or fingerprint. you will see a message that your request for E-statement is successfully placed with the reference number.
- After one or two hours you will receive the statement to your registered email address.
Get Your IndusInd Bank Credit Card E- Statement
You can subscribe to the IndusInd Bank e-statement by Registering your email ID with the bank to get your card statement every month. this will also save paper and it will be eco-friendly.
Once you are subscribed to e-statement, you will get your card statement every month to your registered email ID.
Get Your IndusInd Credit Card Statement Offline by Visiting Bank Branch
You can visit your IndusInd Bank home branch and request to get your credit card statement for the desired period.
You may need to write an application mentioning all the details including the statement period duration, financial year, your account number, etc.
Once you submit the request your credit card statement will be sent to you via post to your registered mailing address with the bank.
How to Open IndusInd Bank Credit Card Statement PDF Password Format
So Now, You received your IndusInd Bank Statement to your email ID. The next process is to open the Password-protected PDF file.
You can follow the steps below to open a password-protected PDF file.
- Log in to your email account registered with IndusInd Bank like Gmail, yahoo etc.
- Open the Email received from the bank which contains the your e-statement. Download the PDF attached to the email and click to Open it.
- A message will pop up on the screen saying this file is protected. Enter Password.
- The password will be a combination of the first four letters of your account name in Lower Case followed by your Date of Birth in DDMM format. For Example- If your account name is “Ranjan Kumar” and your Date of Birth is “21/10/1990” then your Password will be “ranj2110“
- After entering the password i.e. the first four letters of your account name in Lower Case followed by Date of birth in DDMM format, click on the Open button. your Password-protected PDF file will open.
In this article, we have learned How to Get/Download IndusInd Bank Credit Card Statement Online. I hope the information will be useful.
Any questions related to the above information, you can ask in the below comment section. I will try my best to answer them.
IndusInd Bank customer care number = Within India 18602677777, Outside India 022-44066666
a. Login to IndusNet using your Username and Password
b.Go to the Credit Cards section.
c. click on the View Statement option
d. Select the previous statement option or choose duration as per your requirement.
e. Click on the Get Statement option
The password will be a combination of the first four letters of your account name in Lower Case followed by your Date of Birth in DDMM format. For Example- If your account name is “Ranjan Kumar” and your Date of Birth is “21/10/1990” then your Password will be “ranj2110”