Central Bank of India (CBI) is a public sector bank. It is one of the oldest and largest commercial banks in India. Its headquarter is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra. If you have a bank account in the Central Bank of India and you are looking for an easy way to do a balance enquiry you are at the right place.
After going through this article you will learn all the possible ways of checking balance in CBI either online or offline.
First we will start with online process as it is very easy and fast. moreover you do not have to go anywhere to know your bank balance.
Just enjoy wherever you are and get to know your Central Bank of India (CBI) with in a minute. Lets begin..
Methods to do Balance Enquiry in Central Bank of India Online
You can find below methods if you want to check your account balance online.
- Through Missed Call
- Cent Mobile App
- CBI m-Passbook
- Internet Banking
- Using UPI App
We will all the above methods in detail one by one.
Method 1: Check Central Bank of India (CBI) balance through missed Call
This is easiest and fastest way to check balance. You just need to give a missed call to specific number and you will get your account balance though SMS to your registered mobile number.
Central Bank of India missed call balance enquiry number – 95552 44442
Give a missed call to this number. wait for the call to disconnect automatically. after disconnecting your call you will get an SMS with details of your account balance.
Method 2: Check CBI Balance through Cent Mobile App
In order to check balance through Mobile App follow the below process.
- Download and install Cent Mobile Application to your Android phone or iPhone phone. make sure you register for CBI mobile banking service in order to use this Mobile app.
- After registering open this app and login using your Username and MPIN.
- After successful login click on the tab Accounts on the left hand side.
- On the next screen you will able to see CBI bank account balance.
|Read Also Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank Balance Check
Method 3: Check Account Balance Using CBI m-Passbook
This is also very easy process to check your bank balance. you just need to follow the steps below.
- Download and install CBI m-Passbook mobile app to your phone. First time users need to enter CIF number and registered mobile number. Click on proceed.
- Now you need to enter the OTP received to your registered mobile number and set your 4 digit MPIN.
- Login using your 4 Digit MPIN.
- On the Home screen click on the tab Account Details.
- On the next screen you will able to see your CBI bank balance.
Method 4: Check Account Balance through CBI Net Banking
In order to check balance through the Central bank of India through net banking, you should have access to it. Read How to register for CBI Internet Banking. After registering follow the below steps to check balance.
- Visit the Central Bank of India Internet Banking Portal and click on Personal Internet Banking Login.
- On the Pop up window tap on Please click here to proceed button.
- On the next page Enter your User ID ( your CIF Number), Password, Captcha as displayed on the screen, and click on the login button.
- Once you login successfully on the home page only you will able to see your account balance.
|Read Also Bandhan Bank Balance Enquiry
Method 5: Check CBI Bank Balance Using UPI App
You can use any of the UPI App like Paytm, Google Pay, PhonePe or BHIM. follow the steps below to register on BHIM UPI in order to check balance.
- Download and install Google Pay App to your mobile phone.
- Open the App and choose your language.
- Now Choose the Mobile SIM number which is registered with Central Bank of India and click on next.
- Click on your profile image on the top most right corner and go to bank account and cards option.
- Click on Add a Bank account and then select central Bank of India on the next screen.
- Google App will verify your number with the bank account. click on Continue. In a few seconds your account will be added.
- Now on scroll home page screen of the google pay and click on Check account balance option. enter your UPI PIN.
- your CBI account balance will be shown on the screen.
Other ways to Check Central Bank Of India Account Balance
You can find below some more ways to check CBI Account balance.
Check CBI Account Balance By Calling Customer Care
Call customer care toll free number, verify your identity on call to the executives and get to know your bank account balance.
Central Bank of India Customer Care Toll Free Number – 1800-22-1911
Check CBI Account Balance By Visiting an ATM
Follow the steps below to check your balance through ATM.
- Swipe Central Bank of India Debit ATM card to the machine.
- Enter 4 digit ATM card PIN.
- Select Balance Enquiry option on the screen.
- Now select type of your bank account (Current or savings)
- Your bank account balance will be shown on the screen.
Central Bank Of India Balance Enquiry using bank Passbook
yes, you can use your bank passbook as well to know your account balance. for this to work you need to visit your home bank branch and follow the steps below.
- Visit your home branch where you have opened your account with CBI bank passbook.
- Submit the passbook to the bank officials for printing or updating.
- After updating your bank passbook bank officials will return you with your latest bank account balance.
You have learned Central Bank Of India Balance Enquiry through various methods. You can use any one of the above based on your convenience. I hope above information regarding CBI balance check is clear.
If you have any doubt you can ask in the below comment section. I will be happy to answer.