Baroda Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank is a region rural bank that provides services to the districts of Uttar Pradesh. This was formed after merging two rural banks i.e. Purvanchal Bank and Kashi Gomti Samyut Gramin Bank. if you have also an account in Baroda U.P. Bank then you must know Baroda Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank Balance Enquiry methods.
This bank is sponsored by the Bank of Baroda with its head office located in Gorakhpur. It is committed to the overall economic development of rural areas with care, competence, and compassion towards its customers.
In this article we will discuss how to do balance enquiry in Baroda Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank.
Requirements to Check Baroda U.P Gramin bank balance
There are a few mandatory requirements that you need to meet up to check your account balance in Baroda U.P Gramin Bank.
- Your mobile number should be registered with your bank account.
- You should have an active SMS pack to your mobile number in order to send or receive SMS.
Baroda U.P Bank balance Enquiry missed Call Number
You can get your Baroda U.P Bank account balance just by giving a missed call to a specific number from your registered mobile number with the bank.
Baroda U.P Bank Missed Call Balance Enquiry Number – 9986454440
Simply give a missed call to this number and wait for the call to disconnect automatically. In a few moments after the disconnection of call, you will get an SMS containing the details of your account balance.
Check Balance Through BUPGB M-Connect App
You can use the Baroda Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank Mobile app to check your balance. follow the procedure below.
- First, you have to apply or register your details through a bank branch then you can only activate the mobile app.
- Download and install BUPGB M-Connect app on your mobile phone and launch this app.
- Enter your registered mobile number here and press OK. An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number. Enter that OTP.
- After entering OTP, Set your login password. Set a four-digit numeric login password and confirm the same in the related field.
- Once you set your Login password, for first-time user system will ask to reset the mPIN. Please reset this from the home page. Initial mPIN is provided to you through SMS, enter it & then reset mPIN of four-digit.
- Now you are successfully registered for the Baroda Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank Mobile Banking app. you have a login password and mPIN.
- Once you log into the BUPGB M-Connect app click on the Banking option and then select the account balance option to see your bank account balance.
Baroda Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank Customer Care toll-free Number
You can even call customer care to know your bank account balance.
Baroda U.P. Gramin Bank Customer Care toll-free Number – 1800-180-0225
Call customer care and verify your identity. they will let you know your account balance.
Other ways to check BUPGB Account Balance
You can visit your home branch with your bank passbook. Ask Bank officials to update your passbook. after updating check your latest account balance in your passbook.
By visiting an ATM center near you can also help you check your bank account balance. Swipe your ATM Debit card, enter 4 digits PIN number, choose the option balance enquiry, now choose your account type (savings or current) and check your balance easily.
Important Contacts of BUPGB
For ATM CARD Block
Contact 24X7 number : 022-26776701, 022-26776702, 022-26783671
Mobile Number: 93239-90644
For Any Complaint
You can also Register for Complaints using the link.
Head Office Address Details
Buddh Vihar Commercial Scheme, New Shivpuri Colony, Taramandal, Gorakhpur-273016
Email Address: email@example.com
Contact Numbers: 0551 – 2230240/2230166/2230010/2230068/2230215
You have learned the Baroda Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank Balance Enquiry process. I hope you will be able to get your account balance without any issues.
However, if you have any queries regarding this information, you can ask in the below comment section.