Bharat Bank is also named as BHARAT CO-OPERATIVE BANK LTD introduced on the year 21st August 1978. Bharat bank is providing its services through 100 plus branches across India. It provides various types of services like mobile banking, internet banking, corporate banking, etc. In case if you have an account in Bharat bank and you are looking for Bharat Bank Net Banking Registration and Login you are at the right place.
In this article we will discuss the features & benefits of Bharat Bank net banking, how you can register & login for Bharat Bank net banking, and other important topics.
Lets start with features and benefits first.
Bharat Bank Features and Benefits
There are various features of this bank. you can find some of the important features listed below.
- View Account Summary.
- Generate Account Statements. you can even download them in PDF/XLS format.
- You can quickly check your latest transaction in your accounts.
- You can securely transfer funds using NEFT/RTGS in Bharat Bank or in another Bank account.
- Open Online Fixed Deposit.
- You can stop payment on cheque online without any extra charges.
- Online request cheque book facility is available in Bharat Bank net banking.
- You can block your Debit Card through internet banking as well.
|Read Also How to Start PNB Internet Banking|
Requirements to Register for Bharat Bank Net Banking
you can find below few necessary things you should to do register for internet banking.
- You should have a bank account in Bharat Bank.
- Your mobile number must be registered with the bank
Bharat Bank Net Banking Registration
In order to activate or register Bharat Bank net banking you need to follow the steps below.
- You can not register online for Bharat Bank net banking .you can visit the branch to get the net banking registration application form. you can download it as well from the official website. Click here to download online.
- Once you download the form, fill in all the details, sign it and submit it to the bank branch where you have your account already.
- You can also email the scan copy of the filled form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once your request is processed successfully you will get your User ID and Password on your registered mobile number and email ID.
- Now your bank has activated an internet banking facility to your account and you are eligible to use services online through net banking.
Now that you know the Bharat Bank Net Banking Registration process let’s learn also how you can login to Bharat Bank net banking account for the first time.
|Read Also How to Activate Internet Banking in SBI|
How to Login into Bharat Bank Net Banking Account
Once the bank has activated your internet banking facility and you got your User ID and Password, logging into your Bharat Bank net banking account is relatively easy. follow the steps below.
- Visit Bharat Bank official Internet Banking Portal.
- Now enter your User ID, Password, Verification Code and click on the Login Button.
- You have successfully logged in to your Bharat Bank net banking account.
Forgot Login Password? How to Reset Bharat Bank Net Banking Password
Follow the steps in case you forgot password the password and want to change or Reset it.
- Visit Bharat Bank official Internet Banking Portal.
- Click on the link Forgot Login Password? link.
- On the next page, you will see two-mode to reset password i.e. Online and Offline. Choose the option at your convenience and click on Continue.
- If you choose the option to set online, on the next screen you need to enter User details like User ID and Verification Code. after entering click on Continue button.
- After successful verification of your user ID and code on the next screen, you can reset your password.
- If you choose to set Password offline you need to enter details like User ID, Account ID, DOB, Email ID, Registered mobile number and Verification Code. after filling in these details click on the Continue button.
- These details will go to the bank and then after resetting Bank will send you a temporary password to your registered mobile number and email ID. you need to change this temporary password as soon as you log in.
How to Get Bharat Bank Internet Banking User ID
In case of 3 incorrect login attempts, the system will disable your Internet Banking Login ID or User ID.
You can call the helpdesk number, verify your details, and request them to enable Login ID or User ID.
Net Banking Help Desk Number – 022 6189 0061 / 0062 / 0063
You have learned Bharat Bank Net Banking Registration and Login process. I hope you are clear with the above-provided information.
In case if you have any questions or queries you can ask in the below comment section. I will be happy to answer.
1: What is Bharat Bank Customer Care Number?
Net Banking Customer Care Number – 022 6189 0061 / 0062 / 0063
Mobile Banking Customer Care Number – 022 6189 0111 / 0034
Debit Card Customer Care Number – 022 6189 0123
2: I have forgotten my Bharat Bank login password. How to reset it online?
You can create a new password by clicking on forgot Login password option on the Bharat Bank net banking login page–> Set Online–> enter User ID & Verification Code and set your new password.
3: Getting an error “your User ID is disabled” while logging into Bharat Bank net banking. what should I do?
You are getting this because you have entered an invalid User ID 3 times repeatedly. you can call the Net Banking Customer Care Number to enable your User ID.
4: What are the criteria for setting Password?
Check below the criteria you need to fulfill.
- Password should mandatorily contain both digits and letters and special characters.
- Spaces are not allowed in between passwords.
- The Password should contain a minimum of 8 characters and a maximum of 16 characters.
- Your new password can not be the same as any of your previous 3 password(s)
5: How Can I get Bharat Bank Customer ID?
You can find your customer ID on your Cheque book and passbook first page.