Vijaya Bank is one of the known banks to the people of India. It was founded on 23rd October 1991 by late Shri A.B.Shetty.Its headquarter is located in Bengaluru. It provides various services to its customers through its 2100 plus branches and with more than 2000 ATMs across India. In case if you are an account holder of Vijaya Bank and you are looking for Vijaya Bank Internet Banking Registration and login procedure you are at the right place.
Recently Vijaya Bank has been merged with the Bank of Baroda in order to serve the nation and the society on a large scale. everything else thing will remain the same.
In this article We will discuss the features & benefits of Vijaya Bank internet banking, the registration process, how you can login for the first time, and other important aspects. let’s start with features & benefits.
NOTE: Vijaya Bank internet banking is termed as “V-Net Banking”.
Vijaya Bank Net Banking Features & Benefits
There are so many great features of Vijaya Bank. some of them you can find below.
- Account holders can check their account balance, can view mini statement.
- You can transfer funds within Vijaya Bank i.e Vijaya Bank to Vijaya Bank accounts as well as third-party bank accounts i.e. Vijaya Bank to other bank accounts.
- Bank provides the facility of NEFT/RTGS for fund transfer.
- Customers are provided with the facility to create online deposits by themselves.
- You can do online Bill payments including Utility bill payments as well.
- It provides the facility for online trading.
- You can do mobile/ TV Recharge/ e-Bill Payments etc.
- You can do online shopping, E-ticketing, booking of Air/Bus/ Rail tickets.
- Online donation/temple donation etc. are also available.
Requirements to Register for Vijaya Bank Internet Banking
In order to do register yourself for Vijaya Bank internet banking, you should meet up certain requirements. you can find them below.
- You should have a Saving Bank account in Vijaya Bank.
- Your account number should be active and linked with ATM card.
- Your mobile number must be registered with the bank.
- Mobile number should have an active SMS pack to send or receive SMS
- Vijaya Bank ATM Debit card should be there with you at the time of registration.
Now that we know the requirements to activate Vijaya Bank net banking, let’s start the registration process.
Vijaya Bank Net Banking Registration Step by Step
Vijaya Bank net banking registration can be done offline as well as in Online mode. let’s move to the steps.
- Visit the V-Net Banking portal which is also termed as Vijaya Bank net banking.
- Click on Retail Banking tab. if you are corporate click on Corporate Banking tab.
- On the next screen tap on Continue to Login button.
- Now under the option Retail Users click on the link New User? Register Here .
- Now you need to enter your 16 digits ATM card number, ATM PIN, Card expiry month &year, your bank account number linked to the ATM card. in the next section, you have to enter either DOB or PAN number.
Further, you need to enter the details of any one of the last three transactions (check Password for your transaction history) like transaction amount and type. choose facility type, enter Captcha, check terms & conditions check box, and click on Continue button.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number. enter that OTP and click on the Continue button.
- On the next screen, you need to create a User ID, Login Password, Transaction Password, and click on the Continue button.
- After Successful registration, you will get an SMS to your registered mobile number confirming the same. you can try to login to Vijaya Bank internet banking after one working day.
Till now we finished the Vijaya Bank Internet Banking Registration process, lets check how you can login for the first time as well.
How to Login into Vijaya Bank Net Banking Account
Once you have done successful registration the main process is completed, it is easier to login. follow the steps below.
- Visit the V-Net Banking portal and click on Retail Banking option.
- Now click on Continue to Login button.
- You will be redirected to the Login page. enter your User ID, Password, Captcha, and click on the login button.
- Now you have successfully entered into your Vijaya Bank net banking account.
Forgot Password? How to Reset Password in Vijaya Bank Net Banking
In case if you forgot the Password of your Internet banking account, you do not have to worry. we will learn the process to reset your password and create a new one. follow the steps below.
- Visit the V- Net Banking Portal of Vijaya Bank click on Retail Banking option.
- Now click on Continue to Login button.
- On the Login page select Forgot Password link under Retail Users option.
- On the next screen Enter your User ID, Account number, Captcha and click on the Continue button to validate your account details.
- You will get an OTP to your registered mobile number. Enter that OTP and click on the Continue button.
- Now enter new password and click on Submit.
- Your password is changed now. you can use this password to login for Vijaya Bank net banking.
Forgot User ID? How to get Vijaya Bank User ID
If you forgot your user ID you can not log in to net banking. There are few scenarios to get your User ID. you can check out below.
When you log in to Vijaya Bank Internet banking your default user ID will be your Customer ID. you can find this customer ID or User ID in your bank passbook on the front page.
so, If you have not changed your user ID after logging in to Vijaya Bank net banking and you forgot your user ID then you can use your customer ID as a User ID to log in.
If you have changed your User ID after logging into Vijay Bank net banking of your choice and later you forgot it then you need to contact your bank branch to recover it.
You have learned Vijaya Bank Internet Banking Registration and Login process is a detail. I hope the above information is clear.
If you have any doubt regarding the above information you can ask in the below comment section. I will be happy to answer.
1: What is the customer care number of Vijaya Bank?
Customer Care toll-free number of Vijaya Bank: 1800 425 4066/9992/5885
2: Can I change my User ID again (second time)?
yes, you can change it by logging in to Vijaya Bank net banking.
3: My user ID is disabled. what should I do?
In case you have not used your user ID for a very long time or you have entered the wrong login information more than 3 times your User ID will be disabled. you need to contact the branch and retrieve it.
4: I do not remember my user ID and password. what can I do to get it?
you need to contact the branch if you have changed your user ID and forgot. after getting the user ID you can reset or change your password easily.
5: I am not able to register for net banking. its shown as user id created but I did not get any update?
It might happen due to a technical issue. if you are getting this message just change or reset your net banking password and start using it.
6: I don’t have Debit card then how to start internet banking of Vijaya bank?
It is not possible to register online for Vijaya Bank internet banking as this is a mandatory field. however, you can check with your branch once regarding this.