Wisr personal loan, Wisr loan interest rate, Wisr loans contact number, how to apply, eligibility criteria & requirements
In this digital world getting a loan is very easy as we have a lot of options available, however, the problem is platform selection. you need to choose the lender wisely for any kind of loan. here we are with another best loan provider platform named Wisr. we will do Wisr Personal Loan Reviews | How to Apply for a Personal Loan With Wisr?
|Loan App Name||Wisr|
|Type of Loan||Personal Loan|
|Loan Amount||$5000 to $64000|
|Loan Tenure||3 years, 5 years & 7 years|
|Interest Rate||6.49% p.a to 20.95% p.a.|
Stay with this article till the end and you will know every detail about Wisr which in turn will help you to decide the correct platform.
The review of Wisr will be in detail covering the topic like features, requirements, Interest rates, pros & cons, the loan application process, etc.
What is Wisr?
Wisr is a digital fintech private company that provides various types of loans to the citizens of Australia.
Moreover, it acts as a responsible lender which will help you to meet your unique requirements by gathering information from you.
It is a 100% owned subsidiary of Wisr Limited. Personal loans funded by Wisr are issued by Wisr Finance Pty Ltd.
Wisr holds an Australian Credit Licence for providing the loan to customers.
Types of Loans Wisr Offers
- Personal Loans
- Car Loans
- Debt Consolidation
- Renovation Loans
- Medical Loans
Here, we will only focus on Wisr Personal Loans which is the most demanding loan among individuals.
Wisr Personal Loans
A personal loan is a loan when you agree to borrow from the lenders for your personal requirements. you have to pay back the loan with the interest, plus fees and charges on the borrowed amount.
You can use a Wisr personal loan to cover small expenses as well as large ones like paying bills, Taxes, Legal fees, renovations, education expenses like tuition fees and medical fees, etc.
Wisr provides an easy and fast way to apply for a personal loan. The application process is completely online and can be completed in minutes.
Wisr Personal Loan Eligibility & Requirements
- Be 18 years or older.
- You must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
- You should not be currently in financial hardship.
- You must have an active bank account and phone number in your name.
- You should not be in bankruptcy from 7 years. No unpaid defaults last 5 years
- You must have a Gross income over $30000 p.a.
- Login details to your online banking provider.
Documents that you may need to apply for a loan
- Your photo ID documents such as your Australian Driver’s licence number is needed.
- Provide details of your current address.
- Proof of your current employment is needed.
- Details of your current and previous (if applicable) employer.
- Details of your income, assets, expenses and liabilities.
- If you are self employed you need to show most recent individual tax return and the corresponding notice of assessment from the Australian Taxation Office.
- Two of your most recent payslips or last 3 months bank statements are required.
Wisr Personal Loan Features
- The loan process is completely online. no Paperwork at all.
- The loan application process quite simple ,easy and fast.
- The fund will be transferred to your bank account within 24 to 48 hours of your loan approval.
- Wisr offers unsecured personal loans from $5000 to $64000.
- Loan terms for Personal Loans range from 3 years, 5 years & 7 years.
- Wisr personal loan interest rates ranges from 6.49% p.a to 20.95% p.a. depend on your credit history and other factors.
- There are no restrictions or penalties for repaying your loan early. You could save on interest or fees as well.
Wisr Personal Loan Interest Rates & Fees
- Interest rate: Wisr personal loan interest rates range from 6.49% p.a to 20.95% p.a. depend on your credit history.
- Establishment Fee: Wisr personal loan Establishment fee charge is $595 which you have to pay at the beginning of your loan term.
- Dishonour Fee: In case Wisr is not able to auto-debit the loan on the due date you have to pay dishonour fee of $2.75.
- Late Fee: You have to pay $25 as a late payment fee to cover the cost that the banks charge Wisr and the operational task to manage this.
|Types of Charges or Fee||Rate or Payable Amount|
|Interest Rate||Wisr personal loan interest rates range from 6.49% p.a to 20.95% p.a. depending on your credit history.|
|Establishment Fee||Wisr personal loan Establishment fee charge is $595 which you have to pay at the beginning of your loan term.|
|Dishonour Fee||In case Wisr is not able to auto-debit the loan on the due date you have to pay a dishonor fee of $2.75.|
|Late Fee||You have to pay $25 as a late payment fee to cover the cost that the banks charge Wisr.|
How to Apply for a Wisr Personal Loan?
- Visit the Wisr official website and click on the button Get Estimate to proceed further.
- On the next page choose your required amount, duration ,select loan purpose, enter your first name, last name, email address, phone number, DOB, Driver’s licence number, Address, Residential status, Citizenship status , fill your employment details, enter how much you earn before paying tax, check the box terms & conditions and click on the Get Estimate button.
- A dedicated loan assessor will review your application and you will receive an email with the decision in 2 mins which will have your personalized rates.
- Once you are happy with the lending decission, apply for the loan online, upload your documents and sign the loan contract.
- After signing the loan contract fund will be transferred to your bank account with 24 to 48 hours.
How Does a Wisr Personal Loan Process Work?
- Getting Personalized Rate: Enter your all the information like name ,address, residential status, employment details etc. to get your personalised interest rates.
- Documents Review: Wisr dedicatd loan assessor team will review your loan application.
- Lending Decision: Once the application review process is completed, Wisr will process your application and provide you a lending decision in 2 mins.
- Apply: After getting your interest rates, if you are satisfied, go ahead and apply for the personal loan online.
- Documents Upload: Upload your relevant documents online to the Wisr portal to proceed further.
- Sign Documents: If your selected loan amount is approved, review it , accept it and sign your loan agreements.
- Get Funds: After accepting & signing the loan agreements, you will receive funds to your linked bank account via Direct deposit within 24 – 48 hours.
How Wisr Personal Loan Repayment Works?
Your repayments will be automatically deducted via direct debit from your bank account as agreed, eg. weekly repayments will be debited from your account each week at the same time.
Wisr will remind you about your repayments via SMS 5 days before your next regular repayment.
Make sure that the money is available in your bank account before your payment is debited to avoid Dishonour Fee or NSF (Non-Sufficient Funds).
Wisr Credit Score Review | Check Wisr Credit Score and Report
Wisr is an online lending platform that offers various types of loans to its customers. to provide the loan Wisr use your credit score. based on the score your interest rate is decided. It also provides the facility for a free credit check.
A credit score will directly affect your interest rate. The better your credit score is lower will be the interest rate. the poorer the credit score the higher the interest rate.
Your credit score is an outline of your financial habits and helps lenders get to know you better. Knowing your score will help you as well to understand your financial position.
Wisr provides free credit scores from the major Australian credit reporting bureaus, Equifax and Experian.
How to Get Your Wisr Free Credit Score and Report
- Visit the Wisr official website and fill the form by enterting the detail like Email address. create a password and create your account.
- Answer few simple question to verify your identity.
- Get your free credit score and credit report.
Is Wisr Credit Safe?
Yes, Wisr’s credit score is safe as it provides the credit score from major Australian credit reporting bureaus, Equifax and Experian.
It manages and stores your data in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) which makes it even more trustworthy.
Is Wisr Legitimate and Safe?
Yes, it is a legitimate online lender that provides various loans to Australians. It has a valid Australian Credit Licence.
It has various awards and recognition like Finnies Outstanding Fintech Leader of the Year, Australian Banking and Innovation Awards, etc which makes it the customer’s choice.
Wisr takes reasonable steps to protect your personal information by storing it in a secure environment. It may store your personal information in paper and electronic form.
It will also take reasonable steps to protect any personal information from misuse, loss, and unauthorized access, modification, or disclosure.
It may use cloud storage to store the personal information we hold about you. The cloud storage and the IT servers may be located outside Australia.
Wisr Loans Pros & Cons
|The application process is completely online.||you must have a gross income of $30000 p.a.|
|Fixed rates from 6.49%||Too many fees are there.|
|No early repayment fee||Not currently in any financial hardship.|
|The loan amount is high from $5000 to $64000.||If you have poor credit history your loan interest rate can go high.|
Wisr Loans Reviews & Feedback
Productreview.com.au shows 179 reviews on its website out of which only 143 have a five-star rating. Overall It has a rating of 4.5 out of 5 which is fair enough.
Trustpilot shows 787 reviews on its website out of which 82% are having excellent reviews. Overall It has a rating of 4.7 out of 5 which is excellent.
Wisr Contact Details
Wisr Customer Support Number = 1300 992 007
Wisr Customer Support Email ID = email@example.com
Wisr Official Address =
Level 4 55 Harrington Street
The Rocks, NSW 2000
Wisr Office Timings | Business Hours
Monday to Friday 9:00 am – 5:30 pm AEDT
|Wisr Customer Contact options||Email/Phone/office address|
|Phone Number||1300 992 007|
|Office Address||Level 4 55 Harrington Street|
The Rocks, NSW 2000
|Business Hours||Monday to Friday 9:00 am – 5:30 pm AEDT|
In this article, we have seen Wisr Personal Loan Reviews | How to Apply for a Personal Loan With Wisr in detail. I hope the information will be useful to you.
As Wisr is an innovative loan provider fintech company, it can be a better option for getting a loan instead of applying for a loan in a traditional way.
However, make sure you go through all the charges before taking any decision to get a loan.
In case you are looking for an alternative loan provider below you can find the relevant loan provider platform in Australia.
- Plenti Personal Loan Review | How to Apply for a Personal Loan With Plenti
- Credit24 Line of Credit | How to Apply for Line of Credit With Credit24
Yes, You can submit a joint application with your partner and in some cases with another family member. Just select ‘joint’ when you start your loan application.
You can borrow unsecured personal loans ranging from $5000 to $64000 with flexible loan terms of 3, 5, or 7 years from Wisr.
Yes, It does. a credit check is a part of the assessment of the loan application. it helps Wisr to decide the correct interest rate based on individual credit history.
In case of poor credit history, bankruptcy, or a debt agreement, your loan application will be rejected.
You can choose either weekly, fortnightly, or monthly. The default is monthly if you do not have any preference.
yes, you can pay off your loan early without paying any extra fees or charges.
Wisr makes a soft credit check with participating credit reporting bureaus. That means it is technically recorded, but it does not impact your credit score in the slightest.