Plenti personal loan, Plenti loan interest rate, Plenti loans contact number, how to apply, eligibility criteria & requirements
When it comes to personal loans we have multiple options available in the market. the option should be there for a healthy competition. Today we are here again to do Plenti Personal Loan Review | How to Apply for a Personal Loan With Plenti in detail.
|Loan App Name||Plenti|
|Loan Amount||$5000 to $50000|
|Loan Tenure||1 year to 7 years|
|Interest Rate||6.39% p.a. to 17.89% p.a.|
|Establishment Fee||Minimum of $250 depends on the total loan amount|
After going through a comprehensive review or analysis of the Plenti platform, you will be able to decide to go with the Plenti platform or not for a loan.
The review will contain information from the scratch about all the processes or anything associated with Plenti.
What is Plenti?
It is a legitimate digital online loan provider platform for the citizens of Australia. if you have some idea about starting a business or something big and you need finance for it, try Plenti.
Plenti loan application process is completely online that offers simple, fast, personal loans. just relax at your home, apply for a loan and get it to your bank account.
It has provided a loan of $1 billion to the people of Australia for various needs like Home improvements, Debt Consolidation, New & Use vehicle purchases, etc.
Types of Loans Plenti Offers
Plenti offers various types of loans as mentioned below.
- Personal loans
- Debt Consolidation loans
- Car loans
- Home Renovation loans
- Green loans
We will focus on the most common loans from Plenti i.e. personal loans.
Plenti Personal Loan
In simple terms personal loan, you can use for any of your personal requirements. It completely depends on you how you spend the loan amount.
In somewhat technical terms It is a sum of money that you borrow from a lender, such as a bank or credit union, over an agreed time period. you have to repay this loan in weekly, fortnightly, or monthly installments with interest, which may be fixed or variable across the life of the loan.
Plenti offers unsecured fixed personal loans and unsecured variable personal loans to the customers.
With a fixed-rate personal loan, the amount you pay in interest is set from the beginning of the loan through to completion whereas, With a variable-rate personal loan, the interest rate can change or vary over the life of the loan.
You can use Plenti’s personal loan for a variety of things like Debt consolidation, Home improvement, Buying a car, Solar panels, home batteries, Travel & holidays, Medical & dental fees, etc.
Plenti Personal Loan Features
There are various great features of Plenti personal loans. you can find them listed below.
- The loan application process is completely online.
- It provides both short term and long term loan.
- At Plenti, the personal loans interest rates range from 6.39% p.a. to 17.89% p.a. (Comparison Rate: 6.39% p.a. to 20.41% p.a.).
- It offers Personalised interest rates based on your credit history/credit profile.
- Most loans are approved and money will be deposited to your bank account within 48 hours.
- Plenti offer unsecured personal loan, from $5000 to $50000.
- At Plenti you can repay unsecured loan from 1 year to 7 years.
- Getting a loan quote won’t impact your credit score.
- It offers Green Loan for a better future of the Australia and the world.
- You can pay out your loan early in full or make additional lump sum payments during the life of your loan with no extra fees or penalties.
Plenti Personal Loan Eligibility & Requirements
- Be 21 years or older.
- You must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
- You should have a steady source of income. Income proof is needed.
- You have a good credit history.
- Your gross income is greater than or equal to $25000 per annum.
Documents that you may need to apply for a loan
- Your photo ID documents such as your Australian driver’s license and passport.
- Details of your current and previous (if applicable) employer.
- Details of your income, assets, expenses and liabilities.
- If you are self employed you need to show most recent individual tax return and the corresponding notice of assessment from the Australian Taxation Office.
- last 3 months bank statements.
How to Apply for a Personal Loan with Plenti?
- Visit Plenti official website and click on Get your rate below the personal loan option on the home page.
- On the next page Enter the amount you would like to borrow, choose purpose of the loan from the drop-down, Enter your name ,date of birth, Mobile number, your home address, answer to the questions years at address, Home Ownership, fill your income & employment details, give your consent and click on the button Get my Rate Estimate.
- You will get your rates on the screen or to your registered email. If you are satisfied with the rates and loan amount being offered to you, apply for the personal loan.
- After approval, you need to verify your identity, connect your online banking to verify your income and expenses and some additional information based on your loan purpose is required.
- Once the verification process is finished, the amount will be deposited in your bank account within 48 hours.
How Does a Plenti Personal Loan Process Work?
- Get Quote: Get your interest rate quote in minutes from Plenti website, without impacting your credit score.
- Apply: If you are happy with the interest rate quote and the approved loan amount, Complete the loan application process by sharing basic information about your income, employment, personal details, address etc.
- Lending Decision: Once the application process is completed, Plenti will process your application and provide you a lending decision quickly.
- Sign Documents: If your selected loan amount is approved, review, accept it and sign your loan agreements.
- Get Funds: After accepting & signing the loan agreements, you will receive cash to your linked bank account via Direct deposit within 48 hours.
Plenti Loan Interest Rates & Fees
The fees are not clearly mentioned on the Plenti official website. It says it will provide an estimate of all the fees and charges that may apply to the loan when you request a RateEstimate.
However few charges you can find below.
- Interest Rate: At Plenti, the personal loans interest rates range from 6.39% p.a. to 17.89% p.a. (Comparison Rate: 6.39% p.a. to 20.41% p.a.).
- Application Fee: You have to application fee of $0 to $649 depend on your total loan amount. It is one time fee included in your loan amount.
- Direct Debit Dishonour Fee or Non Sufficient Funds: Ensure that there are enough funds in your account on the due date to avoid dishonour fees. if it is not maintained you have to pay Dishonour fee as $25 per dishonour.
|Types of Charges or Fee||Rate or Payable Amount|
|Interest Rate||The personal loans interest rates range from 5.45% to 20.99% (Comparison Rate 6.07% p.a. to 23.83% p.a.).|
|Establishment Fee||The establishment fee of a minimum of $250 depends on your total loan amount. It is a one-time fee.|
|Direct Debit Dishonour Fee||$25 per Dishonour if Plenti is unable to process the loan repayment on the due date from your account.|
How Plenty Personal Loan Repayment Works?
Plenti offers loan repayment on a monthly basis. All scheduled loan repayments must be made via direct debit.
It means Your regular scheduled payments will be automatically withdrawn from your bank account when your payments are due so you need not worry about missing a payment.
Make sure to maintain a sufficient balance in your bank account on the due date to avoid Direct Debit Dishonour Fee or NSF (Non-Sufficient Funds).
Is Plenti Safe and Legit?
No doubt, Plenti is providing Australia with faster, secure loans, and its work is reflected as well in reality.
As per its official website, it got 38 awards in 6 years, more than 3900 brilliant 5* reviews. till now it has funded more than 1 billion Australians.
To be approx it has provided 13700+ home renovation loans, 17000+ solar and home battery loans, 24000+ new and used vehicles loans.
Plenti takes the security of your information very seriously. Thus it protects against unauthorized disclosure, alteration, or destruction of information.
It keeps a hard copy and electronic records on its premises and systems or offsite using trusted third parties.
When Plenti does not need your information, including when it is no longer legally obliged to keep records relating to you, they will destroy it or de-identify it.
Plenti Personal Loans Pros & Cons
|It provides Green Loan as well for a safe and pollution-free future.||High-interest rates may apply if the credit score is poor or bad.|
|The loan repayment term is quite flexible i.e from 1 year to 7 years.||All the fees are not disclosed on the Plenti website.|
|It offers both small and large amounts.||An establishment fee or application fee may be included in your loan amount.|
|It has a personalized interest rate.||It only offers unsecured personal loans.|
|The Loan Amount is High.||Minimum of $5000, you must apply for a loan. not less than that.|
|No early repayment fee.|
Plenti Personal Loans Reviews & Feedback
Productreview shows 2608 reviews on its website with 2188 reviews having a 5* rating. It also shows an overall rating of 4.7 out of 5 which is excellent.
Trustpilot shows 1606 reviews on its website out of which 81% had excellent feedback. It also has a rating of 4.7 out of 5 which is again excellent.
Plenti Contact Details
Plenti Customer Support Contact Number = 1300 768 710
Plenti Customer Support Email ID = firstname.lastname@example.org
Plenti Working Hours = 9:00 Am to 5:30 pm AEDT
Plenti Head Office Address = Level 5, 14 Martin Place, Sydney NSW 2000
Plenti Postal Address = Plenti, PO Box R745, Royal Exchange NSW 1225
We have done a detailed Plenti Personal Loan Review | How to Apply for a Personal Loan With Plenti. Hope you liked this.
Plenti is an online loan provider, if you need a loan urgently you can give it a try instead of visiting the bank that can take longer than usual.
It is advisable to check all the fees and charges associated with Plenti as it is not displayed on its websites. make sure you calculate the repayment amount including your fees and charges.
It will help you to get an estimate about the amount you are going to pay. after calculating, you can decide if you are ok to go with Plenti.
- Plenti Reviews: Plenti Green Loan | Plenti Solar Loan | Plenti Investing
- Cashify Loans Reviews | How to Apply for an Instant Personal Loan With Cashify
- Moneyme Loan Reviews | How to Apply for a Personal Loan With Moneyme
Plenti Customer Support Contact Number = 1300 768 710
Yes, you can. your request to refinance a loan with Plenti will be treated as a new loan application and therefore, meet the same eligibility criteria as your original loan.
Yes, If you apply for a loan with Plenti, It will submit a credit enquiry and request your credit file from Equifax and/or Illion.
It takes just five minutes to submit an application. Once Plenti has received all required documents you with an outcome within 2 business days.
a. login to your personal borrower dashboard of Plenti.
b. Details and Payments option.
c. You will be provided with BPAY details for your account.
d. Next, log into your internet banking account.
e. make an additional loan repayment by using BPAY details.
a. log in to your Plenti account
b. Click the Details and Payments option next to the relevant loan.
c. Next click on View your loan contract.