South Indian Bank (SIB) is one of the oldest banks in India providing its services through more than 850 across the country. with the evolution of time and technology, SIB made the basics of banking like checking balance, Online Net Banking registration, etc. easy for its customers. In this article, we will focus How to Check South Indian Bank Account Balance in an easy and fast way?
Along with this, you will also learn other ways to check your SIB bank account balance.
But, before fulfil the requirements below. fulfilling the requirements will make you check your balance without any issues.
Requirements to Check South Indian Bank Account Balance
- Person should be an account holder of SIB.
- Mobile Number must be registered with the bank account.
- Keep enough balance in your mobile phone to send or receive an SMS.
Meeting the above requirements will make you eligible to check the SIB account balance without any hassle. move to the methods now…
South Indian Bank Balance Check Missed Call Number
Dial 092230 08488 from your Registered mobile number and get the balance in all active accounts linked to your registered mobile number via SMS.
SIB Balance enquiry Toll-Free missed call number – 092230 08488
The Process of missed call banking follows below steps:
- Customer dials the number 09223008488 from their registered mobile number.
- The call gets disconnected automatically after the one ring.
- The customer receives an SMS from the bank containing the account balance of all active accounts linked to the registered mobile number.
South Indian Bank Balance Check through Customer Care
Call the SIB Customer Care department Number 1800 425 1809 / 1800 102 9408 and know your balance instantly on call.
SIB Balance Enquiry Customer Care Toll-Free Number – 1800 425 1809 / 1800 102 9408
The Process to check balance through customer care follows the steps below :
- Call to the Above Number and select your preferred language.
- Over IVRS Select the Number or option which says “to know your Account Balance”, press 2 or 3, or whatever number it says.
- Now Enter your Account Number to confirm your identity.
- After confirmation know your SIB account balance over IVRS call only.
South Indian Bank Balance Check Online Using Net Banking
You can check your account balance using this facility only if you have access to SIB Internet banking.
SIB Net Banking Registration is required if you are a new customer and planning to access the net banking facility.
After successful Registration Login Using your User ID and Password and know your bank account balance easily.
South Indian Bank Account Balance Check Online Using Mobile Banking
To avail of this service, your mobile number must register with your bank account. if it is already registered then you can download the SIB Mirror+ Mobile App to your phone.
New Users can follow the steps below to register for SIB Mobile Banking.
- Download and install SIB Mirror+ Mobile App to your mobile phone.
- Click on the Register button.
- Enter last 4 digits of your account number and your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP received to your Mobile Number and on the next screen enter your Debit ATM Card details.
- Now Create a login Password and 4 digits MPIN for transaction validation.
- Congrats!! you have successfully registered for SIB Mobile Banking.
Once Registration is done successfully you can use this app to check balance and various other services like fund transfer, checking transaction details, Account details, and statements, etc.
How to Check SIB Account Balance and Get Mini Statement Using USSD Service?
You can use Internet Banking, Mobile Banking, and USSD service to get mini statement.
Customers who have registered and activated SIB M-Pay can avail of USSD (Unstructured Supplementary Services Data) Service.
New Customers can visit the bank branch, get the SIB M-Pay registration form, fill it, sign it and submit it to the bank officials.
if you have access to internet banking you can register under General Services –> Registration/ Modification for the M-commerce option.
After, registration, you will receive confirmation of the registration, along with 4 digits temporary MPIN and a 7 digits MMID, via SMS, to the registered mobile number.
You can activate SIB M-pay by Calling 022305 78000 or by sending an SMS CP to 09870900876.
Alternatively, activate SIB M-pay by Dialing *99*74#, select Change M-Pin, and follow the steps to check SIB Account Balance, Mini Statement, and various other services.
- Dial *99*74# from your mobile number.
- SIB’s mobile banking menu is displayed on the screen.
- Now Select the option from the Menu like 1 for Account Balance, 2 for Mini Statement, 3 for change MPIN, etc.
Check SIB Account Balance through UPI
UPI is an easy and fast way to know your Bank account balance. just register your SIB account to any of the UPI apps like Google Pay, PhonePe, BHIM, Paytm, etc.
Login to the UPI using your Password, go to your linked bank account, click on that, Now select the option Check balance, provide your UPI PIN and the balance will be on the Screen.
Know Your SIB Account Balance Using Passbook
South Indian Bank customers are provided with the passbook at the time of opening a new bank account.
You can know your account balance using a passbook as well, by visiting your nearest SIB branch.
If you find Passbook Printing Kiosk Machine in your bank branch, scan the barcode present on the passbook, insert your passbook, and update it easily.
If not, Request bank officials to update your bank passbook. once updation is done you can check your latest account balance along with all the transaction details in the passbook.
Check Your SIB Account Balance through ATM
In order to check balance via ATM Visit any ATM Center nearby and follow the procedure below to check your account balance.
Insert your Debit ATM card to ATM Machine -–> select preferred language -–> Enter 4 digit PIN number -–> Choose the option balance inquiry -–> select type of account (Current or savings) -–> View your balance on the screen.
You have learned How to Check South Indian Bank Account Balance using various methods? I hope the SIB Balance checking process is clear.
However, if you have any /questions doubts related to the above information do not hesitate to ask in the below comment section. I will be happy to answer them.
|How to get Mini Statement of South Indian Bank|
|South Indian Bank Timings – Working Hours & Lunch Time|
|How To Download South Indian Bank (SIB) Account Statement PDF Online|
|South Indian Bank Net Banking Registration and login|
The total number of missed calls from a registered mobile number is limited to 3 times per day. In short, it means you will receive SMS 3 times per day.
Give a missed call to the number 092230 08488 from your registered mobile number and know your account balance through an SMS.