South Indian Bank (SIB) is one of the major private sector banks headquartered at Thrissur in Kerala. It offers its services through a wide network of its branches across India. If you are a customer of SIB you must know How To Download South Indian Bank (SIB) Account Statement PDF Online?
There are a lot of benefits to checking the SIB account statement. you can find some of the main benefits as discussed below.
Benefit of South Indian Bank Account Statement
- Keeping a check on your Bank Account statement on a timely basis will help you to manage your spending in a more efficient way.
- You can check the rewards points accured on your Debit card (if any).
- South Indian Bank account statement is free. you do not have to pay anything to avail it.
Requirements to get South Indian Bank Account Statement
- You must have access to South Indian Bank Net Banking or Mobile Banking to get the statement online.
- Your email ID must be registered with the bank to get South Indian Bank e-Statement.
How to Download South Indian Bank Statement PDF Online Via Mobile App
- Download SIB Mirror+ mobile app on your phone.
- Register and Login to the app using Password or fingerprint.
- Once you login successfully click on the option View Balance on the home page and your balance will reflect on the screen.
- Now click on your account number.
- On the next screen tap on the button Detailed View and Email and select the duration for which you want to get the statement. click on the button Email Statement to receive it to your registered email ID.
- You can click on the tab Detailed View and view the statement.
How to Download South Indian Bank Account Statement PDF Online Via Net Banking
- Visit South Indian Bank Internet Banking official page and login using your UserID and Password.
- Once you Login to your account successfully, you will see Account Statement on the home page under Accounts Overview. Click on the Account Statement link.
- On the Next screen select your Account Type ,then Account Number from the drop-down, choose the duration for which you need to the statement and click on the Submit button. you can even Customize your statement as well.
- Once you click on the Submit button, your Statement will show on the screen.
- Select the fomat (PDF or Excel) in which you want to download the statement by chosing the option under Download Statement As.
- Your Bank Statement will start downloading on your device.
Get Your South Indian Bank Account E-Statement
You can subscribe to the South Indian Bank e-statement by Registering your email ID with the bank to get your account statement every month. this will also save paper and it will be eco-friendly.
Once you are subscribed to the e-statement, you will get your bank account statement every month or the frequency you have selected to your registered email ID in PDF format.
Get Your SIB Account Statement Offline by Visiting Bank Branch
You can visit your South Indian Bank home branch and request to get your account statement for the desired period.
You may need to write an application mentioning all the details including the statement period duration, financial year, your account number, registered mobile number, etc.
Once you submit the request, your bank statement will be sent to you via post to your registered mailing address with the bank.
How to Open South Indian Bank Statement PDF Password Online
So Now, You received your SIB Bank Statement to your email ID. The next process is to open the Password-protected PDF file.
You can follow the steps below to open a password-protected PDF file.
- Log in to your email account registered with SIB like Gmail, yahoo etc.
- Open the Email received from the bank which contains the your e-statement. Download the PDF attached to the email and click to Open it.
- A message will pop up on the screen saying this file is protected. Enter Password.
- The password will be a combination of the first four letters of your account name in Lower Case followed by the last four digits of your Account Number. For Example- If your account name is “Manish Kumar” and your Account Number is “123456789987654” then your Password will be “mani7654“
- After entering the password i.e. the first four letters of your account name in Lower Case followed by the last four digits of your Account Number click on the Open button. your Password-protected PDF file will open.
There is one problem with Password protected files. Every time you need to open it, the password is required, and when you need to print them password is needed for that as well.
This is a kind of bit annoying. But we have a solution for that. How it will be if we remove the password from the bank statement PDF?
Isn’t that wonderful? Yes Right. Let’ see how you can do this…
How to Remove Password from any Bank Statement PDF File?
Removing passwords permanently from your Bank Statement will help you to print the document anytime or share it with anyone without letting them know your password.
Follow the steps mentioned below:
- Find your downloaded Bank statement in your computer and open it with Google Chrome.
- Once the file opens in Google Chrome Enter your SIB Bank statement PDF Password and press Ctrl+P button from your Keyboard.
- From the Destination dropdown select the option “Print as PDF”.
- Click on the Save button and select the location to save the file. It will be saved without a password.
- You can now open the SIB Bank statement PDF file without a password.
In this article, you have learned How To Download South Indian Bank (SIB) Account Statement PDF Online and How to open PDF password-protected file.
I hope the information will be useful.
If there are any queries/doubts related to the above information you can ask in the below comment section. I will try my best to answer them.
|How to get Mini Statement of South Indian Bank|
|South Indian Bank Timings – Working Hours & Lunch Time|
|How to Check South Indian Bank Account Balance?|
|South Indian Bank Net Banking Registration and login|
a. Download SIB Mirror+ mobile app on your phone.
b. Register and Login to the app using Password or fingerprint.
c. Click on the option View Balance on the home page.
d. Now click on your account number.
e. On the next screen tap on the button Detailed View and Email.
f. Select the duration for which you want to get the statement.
g. click on the button Email Statement to receive it to your registered email ID.
i. You can click on the tab Detailed View and view the statement.
SIB customer care number = 1800 425 1809