South Indian Bank (SIB) is a major private sector bank in India Providing various banking and financial services in India. Its headquarters is located in Thrissur, Kerala. In this article, you are going to learn one of its digital services i.e.How to get the Mini Statement of South Indian Bank?
We will discuss various methods by which you can get the South Indian Bank mini statement. let’s start with the requirement first.
Requirements to get South Indian Bank Mini Statement
- Your mobile number must be registered with your bank account.
- You must have access to Net banking to get mini statement online.
- you have to register for Mobile Banking in order to get the statement using the SIB Mobile app.
- An active SMS pack should be available to your mobile number to receive the message.
South Indian Bank Mini Statement Toll-Free Number
you can call customer care and know your last transaction details.
South Indian Bank mini statement Customer Care toll-free number –
18004251809 / 18001029408
Customer Care Number for NRI Customers
91 – 484 – 2388555
Call the above number, follow the steps over IVRS Call. select the option which says to know your last transaction details press 5 or any number. Once your details are verified you will get to know your last transaction details.
Get SIB Mini Statement via ATM
In order to get Mini Statement Via ATM Machine, follow the steps below.
- Visit nearest ATM Center.
- Insert your ATM Debit Card in the slot and choose your preferred language.
- Enter your 4 digits ATM PIN and select Banking option on the screen.
- Now Select Mini Statement and type of Account (Current or Savings).
- You will get a print out from the machine which is your bank account mini statement.
How to get Mini Statement Online using South Indian Bank Mobile App
Follow the steps below in order to check your mini statement through mobile banking.
- Download and install SIB Mirror Plus Mobile Banking app to your phone.
- Register with your last 4 digits of Account Number Debit Card Number, Card Expiry date, PIN, and validate the details via OTP.
- After successful registration Set your MPIN to login to this app.
- After successful activation, on the dashboard click on the accounts tab, and click on the mini statement option.
- On the next screen, you can see the details of last transaction of your bank account.
How to get South Indian Bank Mini Statement Online using Net Banking
If you have access to SIB Net Banking you can easily check your Mini statement online. Just log in using your User ID/Customer ID and Password.
After the successful login click on the my account option and you can check your last transactions done on your bank account.
You can also get an account statement for a particular time period using SIB Net Banking.
In this article, you have learned How to get a Mini Statement of South Indian Bank using various methods. I hope the information will be helpful to you.
If there are any queries/doubts related to the above information, you can ask in the below comment section. I will try my best to answer them.
|How To Download South Indian Bank (SIB) Account Statement PDF Online|
|South Indian Bank Timings – Working Hours & Lunch Time|
|How to Check South Indian Bank Account Balance?|
|South Indian Bank Net Banking Registration and login|
South Indian Bank mini statement Customer Care toll-free number -18004251809 / 18001029408.
Customer Can know their last transaction details by calling the Customer Care toll-free number 18004251809 / 18001029408.
you can log in to the SIB Bank Net-banking Website using your User ID and Password. On the net banking portal, go to Account Details and check your last transaction details.
Also, you can use the SIB Mirror Plus Mobile App, to view your account balance, mini statement, account statement, etc.
You can also visit the nearest ATM center to get your Bank mini statement easily.