SBI Customers really feel great when they have the most online banking facilities. However, in some scenarios, you might be not having an internet facility or availability at that time and you need to get your bank/account statement then what you will do? we will find a solution to get an SBI account statement without internet banking.
We will let you know the solution to this problem is a simple way. lets continue…
How to Download SBI Account Statement without Internet Banking
Yes, you can download the SBI Bank statement without internet banking. This is crucial as sometimes you need to submit urgently your bank statement. to help in that circumstance SBI introduced a mobile app, we will discuss in couple of seconds.
Ways to get SBI account statement offline.
- Through SBI Quick Mobile app
- By Visiting Bank Branch
- By Sending an SMS
We will discuss all three in details.
How to Download SBI Account Statement Offline via SBI Quick Mobile App
In order to avail this service your mobile number should be registered with the bank. Also you should have active SMS plan available to your number. Now Follow the steps below in order to proceed with it.
- Download SBI Quick Mobile App to your Smartphone or IPhone.
- You need to register in case if you wish to know balance enquiry, mini statement and cheque Book.
- Click on Register button ,Enter your Account Number and click on Submit.
- It will take you to your message app on your phone. Click on the arrow button to send it to register.
- In a few seconds you will get an SMS for successful registration of SMS Banking. Service.
- Next ,On the home page of this app Click on Account Services tab.
- Now you need to click on the message icon corresponding to the 6-month e-statement option.
- Enter your account number,4 digit security password for the file to open, and click on Submit.
- After some time you will get an SMS saying your request successfully processed.it will be delivered on your registered email ID.
- In a few moments, you will also receive the e-statement as a PDF on your registered email address.
NOTE: You will be charged for the SMS sent from your phone to avail the certain services from SBI Quick mobile App
How to Get SBI Account Statement by Sending an SMS
This is the easiest way to get an account statement. for this, your mobile number should be registered with the bank and you should register for SBI Quick Missed call Banking service.
Do not worry, you need not visit a branch to get it register. All things will be done just by sending a SMS.follow the steps below.
To Register Send an SMS in the below format.
REG Account Number
e.g. REG 12345678904
Once you register successfully send an SMS in the below format to get account statement.
Note: Code is any 4 digit number of your choice that will be used to encrypt the PDF attachment sent to your registered email address
How to Get SBI Bank Statement Offline from the Bank
In case if you do not have a smartphone,iPhone or you do not want to send any SMS. you can get an account statement directly from the bank.
Make sure you carry your passbook and Identity proof. Now, follow the steps below.
- Visit your nearest SBI Bank branch.
- Request SBI bank officials about getting bank statement for certain period.
- Show them your passbook and identity proof in case they ask for it.
- you might need to write an application or to fill a form to get account statement.
- Once the form or an application is submitted you will get your bank statement in an hour either printed or to your email ID.
we have learned how to get an SBI account statement without internet banking. you can use any of them at your convenience. Should you need any further information regarding this article, please write in the comment section below.