RBL Bank is one of India’s fastest-growing private sector banks which has its branches across the country. It has a vast network of 400 plus branches in 28 states and Indian territories which provides customer service to more than 9 million. Various online services are offered by this Bank. If you want to be a part of this bank and enjoy its online services you should access net banking. In this article, we will learn about the RBL Bank Internet Banking Registration process Online.
Before jumping to the online registration process let’s discuss RBL Bank’s key features & benefits.
RBL Bank Features and Benefits
This bank provides a lot of features that can be accessed online. you can find some of the key features mentioned below.
- View all your transaction in your account.
- Customers can invest in mutual funds using RBL EBanking.
- Fund transfer facility is available within RBL bank account as well as to a third party bank account using NEFT/RTGS/IMPS service.
- You can open a deposit account like Fixed deposit ,Recurring deposit etc.
Requirements for RBL Bank Net Banking Registration Online
In order to use the online banking services of RBL Bank, you must fulfill the below requirements for registration.
- An individual should have an account in RBL Bank.
- Keep your Credit or Debit Card along with you at the time of registration. you will need these details.
- You must register your mobile number with the bank.
- In case if you do not have Debit or Credit card keep CIF and PAN number with yourself.
RBL Bank Internet Banking Registration Online Step by Step
Follow the steps below in order to proceed with the online banking registration of RBL Bank.
- Visit RBL Bank official Internet Banking Website.
- On the next page click on the Register button.
- You will see various modes of Registration options available here. select any of them for which you have the details. Here I will select CIF & PAN option to register and enter the CIF Number, PAN Number, verification code, and click on Submit button.
- On the next page click on the button Generate OTP. Once you click on it you will get an OTP to your registered mobile number with the bank. enter that OTP and click on the Continue button.
- Now On this page enter Phrase details (Can be anything like your name etc.) and select one Secure Image from the given options and click on the Update button.
- You will see a message now saying the Image and phrase details are set successfully. you will see your user ID as well. now create New Password, confirm it once, and click on the Submit button.
- The Password should be 8 to 24 characters long and must include at least one number, special character, and one alphabet.
- Now a message will display on the screen saying the Password is updated successfully. Click on the button Go to Login Page.
Congratulations!! your RBL Net banking registration is done successfully. now we will see how you can login for the first time.
RBL Bank Internet Banking Login Steps
Follow the steps below when you login for the first time to RBL net banking.
- On the RBL Net banking Login page enter your User ID and click on the Next button. User ID will be by default your Customer ID or CIF Number printed on the front page of the bank passbook.
- Now you will see the Image and Phrase you selected while doing the registration, Check the box I confirm the image and Phrase, enter your newly created password and click on the Login button.
- Read Terms and Conditions and tap on Agree button.
- On the next screen select, 3 Security Questions and Answer them. Click on the Continue button.
- Now you will see the message saying the security Questions are registered successfully. along with this message you will see your RBL Bank internet banking dashboard or home page.
- Congratulations!! you have successfully logged in to your RBL net banking account. start using net banking services.
Forgot RBL Net Banking Password? How to Reset?
In case if you forget your RBL Net Banking use the steps below in order to Reset your Net Banking Password.
- Visit RBL Bank official Internet Banking Website.
- Click on the link Forgot Password.
- On the next page enter your User ID and click on the Continue Button.
- Now Enter Debit Card details like your Debit ATM Card Number, ATM PIN, Card Expiry Date and click on the Submit button.
- In this screen you will have option to Reset your passwords and click on the Submit button.
- Congrats!! you have successfully Reset your RBL Net Banking Password.
Forgot RBL Net Banking User ID? How to Know?
If you do not use Net banking for a long time, you may forget your User ID. In that case, follow the procedure below to retrieve the User ID.
- Visit RBL Bank official Internet Banking Website and click on the link Forgot User ID.
- On the next page select one option from the given, enter the selected details and click on the Submit button.
- Now Click on Generate OTP button.
- You will receive OTP to your registered mobile number. enter that OTP and click on the Continue button.
- After successful validation of OTP you will receive your User ID to your registered mobile number and email ID.
- Check your Mobile or email for User ID. Use this to login as usual.
You have learned the RBL Bank Internet Banking Registration process Online. I hope you are clear with the above information.
In case if you have any questions/doubts related to the above information do ask in the below comment section.
1: Does RBL charge any fees for providing net banking services?
No, the net banking services are free of cost. you do not have to pay anything.
2: Can I change the User ID of my choice?
Yes, You can change your user id by going to the ‘My Profile’ section after login into RBL EBanking.
3: I forgot my RBL Customer ID or CIF number. where I can find it?
You can find your bank Passbook, Bank statement, and in the RBL Mobile banking app.
4: I forgot my RBL User ID. How to know it?
Click on Forgot User ID link of the RBL Login page and then know your User ID by providing any of the below details:
Customer ID (CIF) and PAN No
Credit Card details
Debit Card Details
Loan Account No
5: I forgot my RBL Net banking password. How to Reset it?
On the RBL Login page click on the link Forgot Password. Enter your User ID. Answer 2 security questions set by you earlier or use Debit Card details to Reset your Password.