RBL which was formerly known as Ratnakar Bank offers various products and services to its customers. one of the products is the RBL credit card. If you are a customer of RBL credit card you must know How to Get or Download RBL Bank Credit Card Statement Online?
Checking credit card statement on a regular basis has a lot of benefits. you can find some of the main benefits mentioned below.
Benefit of RBL Credit Card Statement
- Keeping an eye on your credit card statement on a regular basis will help you to manage your spending in a more efficient way.
- You can check the rewards points accumulated on your credit card through statement.
- RBL credit card statement is free. you do not have to pay anything to avail it.
Requirements to get RBL Credit Card Statement
- You must have access to RBL Net Banking or Mobile Banking to get the statment online.
- Your mobile number must be registered with your credit card account.
- Credit card should be active and valid.
How to get RBL Credit Card Statement Online Via Mobile Banking
- Download and install the RBL MyCard Mobile App on your phone.
- Register and Log in using your 4 digits MPIN.
- Once you log in successfully, On the home page click on the View Transaction tab.
- On the next screen select the account for which you want to get the statement.
- Next, choose the period for which you wish to see the statement.
- Select the mode and your statement will be generated.
How to Download/Get RBL Credit Card Statement Online through Net Banking
- Visit the RBL Net Banking Official Website and log in using your User ID and Password.
- Once you log in successfully click on the Option Card Services On the home page.
- Next, Click on the Card Information option and choose the statement range you wish to see. The statements are divided into the following sections: Current transactions, Last statement etc.
- You can also download your credit card statements as well in PDF format.
Get Your RBL Bank Credit Card Statement by Calling Customer Care
- Call RBL Bank credit card customer care number 91 22 6232 7777 , 91 22 7119 0900 (Super Card helpline) from your registered mobile number.
- Request executives to get your credit card statement.
- The representative will ask personal details like your name, mobile number, DOB, Card Number etc. for verification.
- After completer verification, the bank will send your credit card statement for the chosen time duration to your registered email address or to your mailing address.
Get Your RBL Bank Credit Card Statement through Post
- You can also place a request by calling customer care to receive a hard copy of your credit card statement via post.
- The hard copy will be sent to your registred mailing address with the bank.
Get Your RBL Credit Card E- Statement
You can subscribe to RBL e-statement by Registering your email ID with the bank to get your card statement every month. this will also save paper and it will be eco-friendly.
Once you are subscribed to e-statement, you will get your card statement every month to your registered email ID.
Get Your RBL Bank Credit Card Statement Offline by Visiting Bank Branch
You can visit your RBL bank home branch and request to get your credit card statement for the desired period.
You may need to write an application mentioning all the details including the statement period duration, financial year, your account number, etc.
Once you submit the request your credit card statement will be sent to you via post to your registered mailing address with the bank.
In this article, you have learned How to Get or Download RBL Bank Credit Card Statement Online through Net Banking, Mobile Banking & by visiting a bank branch.
I hope the information will be useful in getting an RBL credit card statement.
If there are any queries/doubts related to the above information you can ask in the below comment section. I will try my best to answer them.
Download and install the RBL MyCard Mobile App on your phone.
Register and Log in using your 4 digits MPIN.
Once you log in successfully, On the home page click on the View Transaction tab.
On the next screen select the account for which you want to get the statement.
Next, choose the period for which you wish to see the statement.
Select the mode and your statement will be generated.
RBL customer care number = 91 22 6232 7777 , 91 22 7119 0900 (Super Card helpline).