Unlike every bank RBL also provides security to its customer documents by protecting them via Password. If you are a credit card customer of RBL Bank you must be getting an e-statement to your registered email ID. In this post, you will learn How to Open RBL Bank Statement PDF Password | RBL Credit Card Statement PDF Password?
The credit or Debit card statement contains important information about your transactions done for a particular interval of time.
Bank provides an extra layer of security to your PDF file by protecting it with a Password. It is because unauthorized people should not have access to your card statement and transaction details.
How to Get RBL Bank Debit/Credit Card Statement in PDF Format to your Email
In order to receive an E-statement from the RBL Bank, you need to register your email ID with the bank.
Once you register your email ID and subscribe for a Credit/Debit Card e-statement you will get the statement every month on your email ID.
Also, You can get an e-statement using net banking for a particular interval.
So Now, You received your RBL Bank Credit/Debit Card e-Statement to your email ID. The next process is to open the Password-protected PDF file.
How to Open RBL Bank Debit/Credit Card e-Statement PDF Password Online
You can follow the below process to open a password-protected PDF file.
- Log in to your email account registered with RBL Bank like Gmail, yahoo etc.
- Open the Email received from the bank which contains the your e-statement. Download the PDF attached to the email and click to Open it.
- A message will pop up on the screen saying this file is protected. Enter Password.
- The password will be a combination of the first four letters of your name in Capital followed by your Date of Birth in DDMMYY format. For Example- If your name is Jackson Tompa and your Date of birth is 28 January 1995 then your Credit Card Password will be “JACK280195“
- After entering the password i.e. four letters of your name in Capital and the DOB in DDMMYY format click on the Open button. your Password-protected PDF file will open.
There is one problem with Password protected files. Every time you need to open it, the password is required, and when you need to print them password is needed for that as well.
This is a kind of bit annoying. But we have a solution for that. what do you say if we remove the password from the credit card statement PDF?
Isn’t that wonderful? Yes Right. Let’ see how you can do this…
How to Remove Password from any Credit Card Statement PDF File?
Removing passwords permanently from your credit card statement will help you to print the document anytime or share it with anyone without letting them know your password.
Follow the steps mentioned below:
- Find your downloaded credit card statement in your computer and open it with Google Chrome.
- Once the file opens in Google Chrome Enter your RBL credit card statement PDF Password and press Ctrl+P button from your Keyboard.
- From the Destination dropdown select the option “Print as PDF”.
- Click on the Save button and select the location to save the file. It will be saved without a password.
- You can now open the RBL credit card statement PDF file without a password.
In this article, you have learned How to Open RBL Bank Statement PDF Password | RBL Credit Card Statement PDF Password.
Even we have discussed how you can remove the RBL credit card statement PDF file Password. I hope this information will be useful to you.
If you have any doubt related to the above information please ask in the below comment section. I will be happy to answer them.
RBL Credit Card customer care number = 91 22 6232 7777 91 22 7119 0900 (SuperCard Helpline).
In order to open a Credit Card statement PDF, the password will be a combination of the first four letters of your name in Capital and followed by your Date of Birth in DDMMYY format. For Example- If your name is Jackson Tompa and your Date of birth is 28 January 1995 then your Credit Card Password will be “JACK280195”.
1 thought on “How to Open RBL Bank Statement PDF Password | RBL Credit Card Statement PDF Password”
I want to download my bank statement.