Moneyme personal loan Australia, Moneyme loan interest rate, Moneyme loans contact number, how to apply, eligibility criteria & requirements
Money is a basic necessity for everyone’s life. It is very much required when something unexpected comes up or for any person-related things. Now that we have various lending platforms, you have to be careful while choosing. that’s why we always come up with a genuine lending platform. Today also we are here with Moneyme Loan Reviews | How to Apply for a Personal Loan With Moneyme which is one of the trusted lending platforms in Australia.
|Loan App Name||Moneyme|
|Loan Amount||$5000 to $50000|
|Loan Tenure||12 months to 60 months|
|Interest Rate||6.25% p.a to 19.92%p.a.|
|Establishment Fee||$295 to $495, depending on the loan amount|
The review of Moneyme will be in detail covering the topic like features, requirements, Interest rates, pros & cons, the loan application process, etc.
What is Moneyme?
MoneyMe is a digital financial service company that offers various types of loans and credit cards to Australians Citizens.
It offers a wide range of fast and flexible loans that can help you to meet your requirements. It uses the latest technology like AI in its services which can even make the process faster.
In simple terms, you can say MoneyMe is revolutionizing the financial sector and the way consumers access and use credit in Australia.
It has its own mobile app which makes the loan application process easier and faster.
Types of Loans MoneyMe Offers
- Personal Loans
- Cash Loans
- Debt Consolidation
- Renovation Loans
- Quick Loans
Today we will only focus on MoneyMe Personal Loans which is the most demanding loan among individuals.
MoneyMe Personal Loan
A personal loan is a loan when you agree to borrow from the lenders for your personal requirements. you have to pay back the loan with the interest, plus fees and charges on the borrowed amount.
You can use a MoneyMe personal loan to cover small expenses as well as large like from paying bills, car repairs to a new car, a wedding, renovations, or education expenses like tuition fees and even for the cost of regular school terms.
The moneyMe mobile app provides an easy and fast way to apply for a personal loan. The application process is completely online and can be completed in minutes, with no face-to-face interactions and paperwork.
It also won various awards and recognition which can be found on its official website.
MoneyMe Personal Loan Eligibility & Requirements
- Be 18 years or older.
- You must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
- You should have a steady source of income. you must be employeed Full Time, Part Time, Self-Employed or Casual.
- You must have an active bank account and phone number in your name.
- You should not in a debt agreement or about to enter bankruptcy.
Documents that you may need to apply for a loan
- Your photo ID documents such as your Australian driving license or Passport or medicare Number.
- Provide details of your current address.
- Proof of your current employment is needed.
- Details of your current and previous (if applicable) employer.
- Details of your income, assets, expenses and liabilities.
- If you are self employed you need to show most recent individual tax return and the corresponding notice of assessment from the Australian Taxation Office.
- Two of your most recent payslips or last 3 months bank statements are required.
MoneyMe Personal Loan Features
- The loan process is completely online. no Paperwork at all.
- The loan application process quite simple ,easy and fast.
- The fund will be transferred to your bank account within few minutes of your loan application approval on business days.
- MoneyMe offers unsecured personal loans from $5000 to $50000.
- Loan terms for Personal Loans range from 12 months to 60 months.
- MoneyMe personal loan interest rates ranges from 6.25% p.a to 19.92%p.a.
- There are no restrictions or penalties for repaying your loan early. You could save on interest or fees as well.
MoneyMe Personal Loan Interest Rates & Fees
- Interest rate: MoneyMe personal loan interest rates ranges from 6.25% p.a to 19.92% p.a.
- Establishment Fee: MoneyMe personal loan Establishment fee ranges from $295 to $495.
- Dishonour Fee: In case MoneyMe is not able to auto-debit the loan on the due date you have to pay dishonour fee of $15.
- Monthly Fee: you have to pay $10 per month for managing your account.
- Overdue Account Fee: $15 will be charged on the third day of each month if your account is in arrears.
|Types of Charges or Fee||Rate or Payable Amount|
|Interest Rate||MoneyMe personal loan interest rates ranges from 6.25% p.a to 19.92% p.a.|
|Establishment Fee||$295 for loans between $2100 and $5000|
$395 for loans between $5001 and $15000
$495 for loans between $15001 and $50000
|Dishonour Fee||In case MoneyMe is not able to auto-debit the loan on the due date you have to pay a dishonour fee of $15.|
|Admin Fee||You have to pay $10 per month for managing your account.|
|Overdue Account Fee||$15 will be charged on the third day of each month if your account is in arrears.|
How to Apply for a MoneyMe Personal Loan?
- Visit the MoneyMe official website and click on Apply Now button.
- On the next page choose your required amount, duration ,select reason for borrowing, enter your first name, last name, email address, phone number, DOB, Address, Residential status, Citizenship status , check the box terms & conditions and click on the Continue button.
- Next, fill your fill your income & employment details ,enter your bank details, proof of income, upload the mentioned documnts and submit the loan application.
- A dedicated loan assessor will review your application and you will receive an email with the decision.
- Once you are happy with the lending decission, you have to sign the loan contract.
- After signing the loan contract fund will be transferred to your bank account in few mins during business hours.
How Does a MoneyMe Personal Loan Process Work?
- Apply: Complete the loan application process online by sharing basic information about your income, employment, personal details, address, bank details etc. it will take only few minutes to fill the loan application.
- Documents Review: MoneyMe dedicatd loan assessor team will review your loan application.
- Lending Decision: Once the application review process is completed, MoneyMe will process your application and provide you a lending decision quickly.
- Sign Documents: If your selected loan amount is approved, review it , accept it and sign your loan agreements.
- Get Funds: After accepting & signing the loan agreements, you will receive funds to your linked bank account via Direct deposit in few mins during business hours.
How MoneyMe Personal Loan Repayment Works?
Your repayments will be automatically deducted via direct debit from your bank account as agreed, eg. weekly repayments will be debited from your account each week at the same time.
Once your loan is paid back in full, the direct debits will stop automatically.
MoneyMe will even send you regular reminders for upcoming payments so you do not get caught with late fees.
Make sure that the money is available in your bank account before your payment is debited to avoid Dishonour Fee or NSF (Non-Sufficient Funds).
Is Moneyme Legitimate and Safe?
Yes, it is a legitimate online lender that provides various loans to Australians. It has a valid Australian Credit Licence. It is one of the most innovative companies.
It has various awards and recognition like Fintech Award winner 2020, innovator of the year 2019, etc which makes it the customer’s first choice.
It follows the same standards as banks and other online payment companies to ensure your safety and security as the first priority.
It also provides the best of best security to your information. All information is entered through a Secure Socket Layer (SSL), which means an encrypted connection is created between your system and the Moneyme system.
MoneyMe Loans Pros & Cons
|The application process is completely online.||$10 Monthly service fee.|
|Money will be credited to your bank account within a few mins.||Centrelink benefits are not available for the customers.|
|Fixed interest rates from 6.25% to 19.95%||Establishment fees are there.|
|The loan amount is high from $2001 to $50000.|
MoneyMe Loans Reviews & Feedback
Productreview.com.au shows 1255 reviews on its website out of which only 1062 have a five-star rating. Overall It has a rating of 4.7 out of 5 which is excellent.
Trustpilot shows 244 reviews on its website out of which 84% are having excellent reviews. Overall It has a rating of 4.6 out of 5 which is excellent.
MoneyMe Contact Details
MoneyMe Contact Number: 1300 329 037
MoneyMe Email Address: email@example.com
MoneyMe Official Address:
Level 3, 131 Macquarie Street, Sydney NSW 2000
Level 2, 317 Hunter Street, Newcastle, NSW 2300
MoneyMe Official hours | Business hours
Mon to Fri = 8 am to 9 pm
Sat & Sun = 9 am to 9 pm
|MoneyMe Customer Contact options||Email/Phone/office address|
|Phone Number||1300 329 037|
|Office Address||Level 3, 131 Macquarie Street, Sydney NSW 2000|
Level 2, 317 Hunter Street, Newcastle, NSW 2300
|Business Hours||Mon to Fri 8 am to 9 pm|
Sat & Sun 9 am to 9 pm
In this article, we have done Moneyme Loan Reviews | How to Apply for a Personal Loan With Moneyme. I hope the information will be useful to you.
As MoneyMe is an innovative loan provider fintech company, it can be a better option for getting a loan instead of applying for a loan in a traditional way.
However, make sure you go through all the charges before taking any decision to get a loan.
In case you are not happy with its charges and rate you can find below the other option available in the market to get personal loans online.
- Cashify Loans Reviews | How to Apply for an Instant Personal Loan With Cashify
- Credit24 Reviews | How to Apply For a Personal Loan with Credit24
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive a decision instantly. However, if your application requires further review, you will get an outcome within 60 minutes during business hours.
Moneyme Phone number = 1300 329 037
It is a way to contact the Moneyme customer care department. Use the official link to initiate a live chat.
you need to fill in your details like name, mobile number, your related enquiry, and click on the button Start the Chat.
Yes, It does. a credit check is a part of the assessment of the loan application. it helps moneyme to decide the correct interest rate based on individual credit history.
In case of poor credit history, bankruptcy, or a debt agreement, your loan application will be rejected.