Internet Banking brought a revolution in the banking industry. Just Imagine doing small things like just checking balance we needed to visit the bank and think now almost all things related to the bank we can do online just sitting at our home. Indeed net banking is a boon for banks as well as customers. proving this fact, today you will know about KVB (Karur Vysya Bank) Net Banking Registration and Login process.
Karur Vysya Bank is a commercial Bank in India established in the year 1916 in Karur in Tamil Nadu by Late Shri M A Venkatarama Chettiar and the Late Shri Athi Krishna Chettiar. It was established to provide financial support to the traders and agriculturists in and around Karur, a textile town in Tamil Nadu.
KVB Bank has a total of 782 branches, in 20 states and 3 Union Territories through which the bank provides services to its customers.
We have seen a brief overview of KVB Bank. Now, let’s know its great features & benefits, and requirements.
Karur Vysya Bank Net Banking Features and Benefits
|Transfer funds within the KVB Bank account or to a third-party bank account through RTGS/NEFT.||Term deposits such as Fixed deposits, Recurring deposits can be opened and viewed Online.|
|Cheque Status and Stop Cheque Payment can be modified online.||You can change/Reset KVB Internet banking Password online.|
|You can receive your account statement by e-mail. get your mini statement as well.||Pay your Utility bill such as Phone bill, Electric bill, insurance, etc.|
|Rechange to Mobile, DTH, Internet can also be done using KVB Internet Banking.||Online shopping across almost all the merchants.|
|Pay Direct and Indirect Tax Online.||You can view all your loan details Online.|
Requirements for KVB Net Banking Registration
Fulfil below requirements and proceed with Karur Vysya Bank Internet Banking Registration.
- An Individual should have an account in KVB. Keep your Passbook ready with you. you shall need the details.
- Mobile Number must be registered with the Bank.
- Keep your ATM Card details such as Card Number, PIN, CVV etc. ready
Now we are aware of KVB features and requirements. lets move to the Registration process.
KVB Net Banking Registration Online Step by Step
Follow the steps below in order to proceed with the KVB Net banking registration.
- Visit KVB Internet Banking Official Website.
- Click on the button Continue to Login.
- On the Next page tap on New User Button.
- Read the terms & Conditions ,scroll down and click on the button I Agree.
- Now Select the type of Registration from the drop-down, and enter its details (either Customer ID or Account Number), enter your Registered mobile number, ATM Debit Card Number, Card expiry date, ATM PIN, and click on the Submit button.
- Now enter your user ID or Customer ID (get it on the front page of the passbook) and create your Login and transaction Password. Re-type both passwords to confirm and click on Submit button.
|Password Policy :|
*It must be a minimum of 7 characters and a maximum of 10 characters.
*It must contain an alphabet (A-Z and a-z), a number (0-9), and a special character.
*Password should not contain all the letters used in your user id.
*Spaces are not allowed in the Password.
*Your new password can not be the same as the previous 3 password(s).
*The Password should contain at least 4 distinct characters.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number. Enter that OTP and click on Verify button.
- You will see successful message on the next screen.
- Congrats!! your KVB net banking Registration is done successfully.
Till now we have seen Karur Vysya Bank (KVB) Net banking Registration, lets learn how you can log in.
KVB Bank Net Banking Login Steps
Once Karur Vysya Bank (KVB) Net Banking Registration is done successfully follow the steps below in order to log in for the first time.
- Visit KVB Internet Banking Official Website.
- Click on the button Continue to Login.
- Now Enter your User ID , Password, Captcha and hit the Login Button.
- Read Terms and conditions and tap on Accept button.
- On the next page Change your existing Login and Transaction Password. for this check the box Change Login and Transaction Password one by one, enter Old Password, enter New Password, Confirm New Password. Click on the Change button.
- Now You see a message on the screen saying Password changed successfully. If you want you can set your account Nickname and click on the button Save.
- A message will appear on the screen saying User Preference saved successfully. Click on the Continue button.
- Your Password changed successfully. tap on the link Click here to re-login.
- Now Enter your User ID (Customer ID you got in welcome Kit i.e. in Passbook), Password, and click on the Login button.
- Once you log in successfully Set Security Questions. select 3 security questions and answer them. After that click on the Submit button.
- Once you click on the Submit button you will successfully logged in to your KVB net banking account.
- Enjoy Karur Vysya Bank net banking services.
Forgot KVB Net Banking User ID? How to Get It?
In case if you do not log in to net banking for a long time you may forget your User ID. But it’s ok, you can retrieve your User ID easily. Follow the steps below.
Send SMS to “56161” or to “9244770000” with the text KVBIUSER XXXX from your registered mobile number, where XXXX is your Customer ID.
For Example – KVBIUSER 123456788
In case you do not know the customer ID, give a missed call to 08882101234 to get the customer ID.
Alternatively, you can send an e-mail to email@example.com from your registered mail id to know your internet banking user ID.
Forgot KVB Net Banking Password? How to Reset it?
If you forgot your password no worry, follow the below steps and Reset your KVB net banking password within a minute.
- Visit KVB Internet Banking Official Website and click on the button Continue to Login.
- On the next page tap on the link Forgot Password.
- Now Enter Your Net Banking Login ID, select the option to reset the password from the drop-down, and click on the Submit button.
- Select and Option, hit submit button and in the next page enter the chosen details. here I have selected Debit Card option to Reset Password.
- Enter Debit Card details like Debit Card Number, Expiry Month and year, ATM PIN, and click on the Submit button.
- Now Enter Transaction PIN, OTP Sent to your Registered Mobile Number, and click on the Submit button.
- You will see now Reset Password page now on the screen. Create a new password, Confirm your New Password, and click on the Submit button.
- Congrats!! your password has been changed successfully. Click on the Close button. Use this password to login further.
How to Unlock KVB Net Banking User ID?
Karur Vysya Bank (KVB) provides various ways to Unlock your User ID. follow the methods below.
Unlock KVB Net Banking User ID through SMS
- Send an SMS from your registered mobile number in the below-mentioned format to unlock your internet banking user Id.
KVBNET (space) Your Customer ID (space) UNLOCK Send to 9244770000 or 56161
Example – If your login ID is 987654, then send KVBNET 987654 UNLOCK to 9244770000 or 56161.
Unlock KVB Net Banking User ID by sending an Email
- Send an acknowledgment mail to firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered e-mail Id. It will be unlocked within 1 working day and you will get a confirmation mail as well.
Unlock KVB Net Banking User ID through IVR Services
Follow the steps below in order to unlock the User ID instantly through IVR services.
- Call the KVB Customer Care toll-free number 1860 258 1916 and Select the language.
- Now Press 1 for Phone Banking –> enter your Customer ID –> Enter IVR PIN –> Press 3 for Internet Banking –> Press 1 to Unlock your net banking User ID –> IVR will say your User ID Reference Number.
- Your User ID is successfully activated now.
Unlock KVB Net Banking User ID through Security Questions
You can unlock your Net Banking user id instantly if you have registered your security questions and answers.
On the customer login page, click the option “Unlock User Id “, then enter your current Login ID and click on the Submit button. Now choose Security Questions for resetting your Netbanking User id.
If you have not Set Security Questions and Answers under your profile, then you cannot use this option.
You have learned KVB Net Banking Registration and Login steps, how to Reset Passwords, how to Unlock User ID, and How to Retrieve user ID. I hope you are clear with the above information.
If there are any questions/doubts regarding this topic do ask in the below comment section. I will be happy to answer them.
customer Care Number of Karur Vysya Bank – 1860 258 1916
Call KVB helpdesk number- 1860 258 1916(Local charges Applicable) to reset your login password and it will be sent to your communication address through the post within 5 working days.
Send mail to email@example.com from your registered e-mail id to reset your login password and it will be sent to your communication address through the post within 5 working days.
Submit a request form in your home branch(where you have opened your account) to reset your login password and it will be sent to your communication address through the post within 5 working days.
The OTP will be valid for 7 minutes.
It will be of 8 digit numeric.