Karur Vysya Bank is a Scheduled Commercial Bank in India headquartered in Karur in Tamil Nadu. If you have recently opened an account and you also got your KVB Debit ATM card, you must know How to Generate Karur Vysya Bank (KVB) ATM Pin Online | Activate KVB Debit Card in order to use it for any purpose whether it’s money withdrawal or any online transactions.
This article is going to cover the same in detail using various methods. make sure you fulfill the below-mentioned requirements.
Requirements to generate Karur Vysya Bank ATM Debit Card PIN
- You must have an active ATM Debit card with you.
- Your mobile number must be registered with your bank account.
- An active SMS pack should be there to receive an SMS.
- You must be registered for KVB mobile banking or Internet banking to activate your Debit ATM card online.
How to Generate or Change KVB Debit ATM Card PIN Via ATM
- Visit any nearest KVB ATM center.
- Insert your KVB Debit Card in the Slot and choose your preferred language.
- Next, click on the option Generate OTP.
- A message will be displayed on the screen showing your transaction is being processed and in some time an OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number. you have to generate PIN using this OTP.
- Once you get successful message on the screen, remove your ATM Debit Card.
- Insert your KVB Bank Debit Card again in the Slot ,choose your language and Click on the Enter OTP option.
- Now enter the 8 digit OTP received to your registered mobile number in Step 1 and click on the Proceed button.
- A message will be displayed on the screen showing your transaction is being processed wait for a few seconds.
- After few seconds, Enter 4 digit ATM Debit Card PIN of your choice, Re-Enter New PIN for verification.
- Again, A message will be displayed on the screen showing your transaction is being processed and in few seconds you will see a successful message on the screen saying your PIN was set successfully.
- Now, you are ready to use your KVB ATM debit card for any transactions.
How to Set/Activate/Reset KVB Debit ATM Card Online Using Mobile App
If you have registered for KVB mobile banking you can easily set or Reset or generate or activate your Debit ATM card. follow the steps below to proceed with it.
- Download and install KVB – DLite & Mobile Banking App to your phone.
- Register and Log in to the app using your Login PIN.
- Once you successfully logged in to your accunt ,click on the Card Control Option from the home page.
- On the next screen turn on the card and then choose the option Set/Reset PIN from the list available.
- Now, Enter 4 digit New PIN, Re-enter the new PIN again to verify and click on the button Save Changes.
- Next, Enter your 4 digit MPIN and proceed. Once your MPIN is validated successfully a message will be displayed on the screen saying your PIN has been updted successfully, Use the new PIN for all new transactions. click on the OK button.
In this article, you have learned How to Generate Karur Vysya Bank (KVB) ATM Pin Online | Activate KVB Debit Card. I hope you will be able to generate the ATM card PIN will easily.
If there are any questions related to the information, you can ask in the below comment section. I will be happy to answer them.
Yes, You can generate an ATM PIN, if you have access to KVB Net Banking or Mobile Banking.
No, You need to visit KVB ATM only to generate your Debit ATM card PIN.
KVB customer care number = 1860 258 1916