Karur Vysya Bank (KVB) is one of the leading banks that provides various services online and offline. In this article, we will cover one of the most important services i.e How to Transfer Money from Karur Vysya Bank (KVB) Mobile Banking?
You can transfer money using KVB Net Banking as well but Net banking will take somewhat more time than mobile banking.
Before transferring the amount using KVB Mobile Banking App you must fulfill the below requirements.
Requirements to transfer Money using Karur Vysya Bank Mobile Banking
- You must have an account with KVB.
- KVB Mobile Banking registration should be done before transferring the money online.
- Your Debit ATM card must be linked to the KVB Mobile App.
- Mobile Number must have an active SMS pack to receive an SMS.
How to Transfer Money from Karur Vysya Bank (KVB) Mobile Banking
Once you fulfilled the above requirements you are ready to transfer the money using KVB Mobile Banking to any other account. follow the steps below.
- Download and install KVB – DLite & Mobile Banking App on your phone.
- Register and Login using PIN.
- Once you login successfully, click on the option Transfer Fund on the home page.
- On the next page you will see lot of options available for transfers. As we need to transfer money to other bank account click on the option Other Bank Account.
- Next, you need to Add the account details of the person whom you want to transfer the amount. Click on Add New Payee for that. To add payee you need Bank Account number, account holder name, IFSC code, Branch. Once you add payee it will show below on the screen.
- Now, click on the payee you have added. you will see your bank account number , its balance and payee details as well. Enter the amount you wish to transfer, put remarks, Choose Payment type (IMPS, RTGS, NEFT) and click on the Transfer button.
- On the next screen, check the entered details once again and click on the button Confirm. Enter your 4 digit MPIN to proceed the transaction.
- You will see a Payment successfull message on the screen with the reference number.
- Congrats!! you have successfully transferred the money from your KVB account to other bank account using mobile banking.
NOTE: You can use KVB mobile banking Quick transfer facility to transfer the money without adding the payee.
How To Transfer Fund From KVB ATM Machine To Other KVB Bank Account
- Visit any nearest KVB ATM Center.
- Insert your ATM Debit Card in the slot.
- Choose your preferred language.
- Enter your ATM PIN to proceed further.
- On the next screen click on the option Transfer from the left hand side of the screen.
- Now choose the option Make Payment.
- Next, select Card to Account option to transfer the money from your ATM Card to other KVB Account.
- On the next screen choose the number to either Add Payee or select the payee you want to transfer the amount. for example – Press 0 to enter the new Payee details. click on the Yes button.
- Now, Enter the 16 digit Account Number. Re-enter the Account number and click on the Confirm button.
- On the next screen, Enter the Amount you wish to transfer and choose the option Press if Correct.
- Check the Account Number and the Amount once again and tap on the Confirm button.
- Now, Select your Account type ( Savings or Current).
- Wait for a few seconds till your transaction gets processed. Once it is processed you will see a successful message on the screen.
In this article, you have learned How to Transfer Money from Karur Vysya Bank (KVB) Mobile Banking and via ATM.
I hope the information will be helpful in transferring the amount to another KVB account.
In case if you have any queries/questions, they can be asked in the below comment section. I will be happy to answer them.
KVB customer care number – 1860 258 1916