Punjab National Bank(PNB) is one of the major public sector bank offering its services across the Country. the most services we use on a regular basis is to transfer money from one account to another.
PNB provides a secure way of transferring funds from one account to another. In this article, we will learn the methods by which you can transfer money in PNB.
Ways to Transfer Money in PNB Online
There are generally two methods by which you can transfer fund in PNB.
- Through PNB Internet Baking
- Through PNB ONE Mobile App
Lets understand now the process in order to transfer funds.
How to Transfer Money in PNB through Internet Banking
It is quite an easy process to transfer funds. you can follow the steps below.
- Visit PNB Internet Banking Website
- Click on Retail Banking.
- Log in using using your User ID and Password.
- On the Dashboard click on the Transactions tab and choose your desired option to transfer money.
- Choose Own Accounts or Other PNB Accounts in case if you wish to transfer funds within PNB.
- Choose IMPS Using IFSC or IMPS using MMID if you wish to transfer funds outside PNB.
- On the next screen select Account number from the dropdown, select to Account, Enter Amount, and click on Continue. Make sure to add Beneficiary before transferring funds.
- On the next window, Enter Transaction Password and one-time password (OTP) sent to your registered mobile number and click on Submit.
- You will see a successful transaction message on the screen. you will receive an SMS confirming the same.
Now you have successfully completed transferring of funds.
Transfer to Other Bank Using NEFT in PNB
We have discussed above IMPS using IFSC money transfer process in PNB. Now we will see how you can use NEFT to transfer funds. Follow the steps below.
- Log into PNB Internet Banking website.
- Click on Transactions.
- Now select NEFT option under the Transfers to Other Bank Accounts Option.
- Choose Beneficiary account number, enter the amount to transfer and click on Continue.
- Enter Transaction Password and a one-time password (OTP) sent to your registered mobile number and click on Submit.
- You along with beneficiary will receive a message after successful transfer of funds.
You have successfully transferred funds through NEFT.
Read Also How to Get MMID in SBI
How to Transfer Money through PNB ONE Mobile App
PNB provides the facility to transfer funds from PNB ONE Mobile App. Follow the steps below.
- Download PNB ONE mobile App to your smartphone or IPhone.
- Log in using your four digit MPIN.
- Click on Transfer Tab on the home page.
- Select Regular Transfers and click on Continue.
- Choose SELF if you wish to transfer funds to your own account. select WITHIN if you wish to transfer funds within PNB. Choose OTHER in case if you want to transfers funds outside PNB.
- Now select Payee or beneficiary from the list. you can select one among NEFT, RTGS, or IMPS Using IFSC. By default IMPS Using IFSC will be selected. Enter the amount and click on Continue.
- On the next screen verify the details and click on Confirm.
- Now Enter Transaction Password and click on Confirm button.
- You will see a Successful transaction message on the screen with reference ID and transaction ID.you will get an SMS as well to your registered mobile number for the same.
NEFT Transaction Charges at PNB
|Transaction Amount||Transaction Charges|
|Up to Rs. 10000||Rs. 2.5+GST|
|Rs.10,000-Rs.1 lakh||Rs. 5.00+GST|
|Rs.1 lakh-Rs.2 lakh||Rs. 15.00+GST|
|Above Rs.2 lakh||Rs. 25.00+GST|
Now you have learned how to transfer money in PNB. you can use it for transferring either within PNB Account or outside PNB Account
The Online service of transferring funds is a great feature as it saves a lot of time. you get access to transfer funds across all the banks.
1: What is the timing for NEFT transfer?
It is available 24×7 throughout the year including Sundays and Holidays (as declared by RBI).
2: What is transaction limit for IMPS?
A maximum of Rs 2 lakhs can be transferred via IMPS per day per account.
3: I need to transfer larger amount. should I use NEFT or IMPS?
Using NEFT you can transfer large amount. IMPS is for small amount i.e. up to 2 lakhs.