UCO Bank is a public sector bank providing its services online and offline across the country through its wide range of networks. It was formerly known as United Commercial Bank. In this guide, you will learn one of the services of the bank i.e. How to Register/Change Mobile Number in UCO Bank?
Updating the latest mobile number with the bank is very important as all the transaction-related messages will be delivered to it.
Also when you do any transaction using UCO Bank internet banking you must verify the details through OTP which is sent to the registered mobile number.
Let’s learn the method to Register/Change Mobile numbers in UCO Bank but before make sure you keep the below things ready with yourself.
Requirements to register/change mobile number in UCO Bank
- Keep a photocopy of your address proof and identity proof document.
- keep your New Mobile Number with you.
- Keep your bank passbook ready with you as you may need customer ID and Account Number.
Steps to Register/Change Mobile Number in UCO Bank
- Visit your UCO Bank home Branch along with your Identity and Address proof (e.g. -Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Voter ID, Passport, etc.).
- Get the Mobile Number Update/Accunt details update form. you can even ask for KYC Details Change form from the bank executive.
- Fill in the form carefully such as your customer ID, Account Number, existing mobile number and new mobile number, reason to change mobile numner, address details etc. sign it , attach ID proof and submit it to the bank executive.
- Next, the Bank executive will verify your details and if all the details are correct he or she will write one reference number on the form and will let you know where to go next.
- On the next window, the bank executive will open the reference number and will ask you to show the original copy of your PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, etc. if all the details are valid he or she will update your latest mobile number to your Bank account.
- You will receive an update regarding this to your new mobile number or email ID or you can visit the bank branch to get an update about your request.
NOTE: you can also write an Application to change your UCO Bank mobile number mentioning all the relevant details like account number, old and new mobile number, etc.
In this article, you have learned How to Register/Change Mobile Number in UCO Bank? I hope you will be able to change/register/update your new mobile number in UCO Bank.
Any doubts related to this information can be asked in the below comment section. I will be happy to answer them.